Benz • Steph Curry (R)

Baby You Got A Body Like A Benz..

Wardell sat in his all black Benz waiting on his best friend Amour to come out to the car. Today they planned to spend the day together, since his schedule barely had her name in it.

"Hey Jellyroll." Wardell joked as Amour opened the passenger door sending him daggers.

"Hey weak link." She joked back hitting his arm once she got in. She closed the door and he started the car chuckling.

"Hardy har har." He mumbled placing his hand on her thigh and she giggled leaning over to kiss his cheek.

"Hey biffy I missed you."

With one hand on the staring wheel and the other on Amour's thigh Wardell drove off sending her his biggest mischievous smile.

"I missed you to A, what you been up to?" He asked trying to start small talk. The point guards true emotions were being covered though, he couldn't seem to stop undressing the beautiful short feisty woman with his eyes. The dress she had on was doing her justice, especially with all her curves. The ladies man had never really saw himself with a woman with more meat then his usual chicken bone but it was something about Amour he couldn't help but to thirst over. He wanted her in the worst ways.

• Let me do it till I fill every void
You're like a Maybach, thinking damn, they ain't even make 'em like you no more •

"Ugh you know the usual working these late night nurse shifts, school, paying bills, watching how to get away with murder." She smiled massaging his scalp as he drove. She could tell it put the busy man at ease.

"Look at my baby girl working hard." He chuckled slowly licking his lips as he turned to look at her before turning his attention back to the rode. "I see you've been getting all dolled up lately.. You ain't seeing no nigga is you?"

Amour threw her head back laughing at his words. "Oh Wardell."

He mean mugged her as he pulled up at a red light. "Oh Wardell nothing."

Amour watched Wardell's beautiful green eyes darken a bit as he gripped her thigh. She knew how possessive her best friend could be so she saw no reason in teasing him.

"I been getting dolled up for myself dad." She mumbled slightly rolling her eyes. His jealousy was always a turn off for her, seeming as she saw no reason for him to be jealous.

Amour didn't believe she was all that and Wardell could have any woman he wanted.

"Hey now no need to catch a attitude I was just asking." He smiled flicking her nose right before the light flashed green again. He put his foot on the gas speeding off again.

"No you were being nosey, but since you wanna question people how about you? Any new gold diggers, thots, hoes, or strippers in you life?" Amour asked, sarcasm laced all in her voice.

Steph snorted under his breath squinting his eyes at her. "Why they gotta sound so bad?"

She crossed her arms rolling her eyes again. "Because they always are that bad. You have bad taste in women Wardell."

He kept his eyes on the rode, a sly smirk lingering onto his lips. "Well maybe it's because they ain't you."

This caused the woman to bite her lip. "Shut up Wardell."