the doner x odell beckham jr. (1)

••• pre-write: vote & comment if you would support this story. ••• (it's now posted! Go check it out!) - and its continued.

 ••• (it's now posted! Go check it out!) - and its continued

Nylina Wilson / Lauren London Odell Beckham / himself Charles Wilson / Michael B

Odell Beckham / himself
Charles Wilson / Michael B. Jordan
Jarvis / himself
Heather / herself
Michael "Mike" Hill / Chris Brown
Alyssa Grant / Karrueche
Vanessa Ball / Christina Milian
+ more.
••••

I sat outside the doctors office, waiting for the nurse to come back. To say I was nervous was an understatement, I believed I checked the time like 20 times. Just as I was about to do it again a couple walked in catching everyone's attention with their arguing.

"I still think this is a bad idea, I mean baby we can adopt!" The guy hissed and the woman, who I assumed to be his wife mean mugged him.

"Absolutely not. We can have a child Russell, and I want to have one this way. Stop letting your ego get in the way of my happiness. You can't give me a child so damnit, a doner will."

My eyes slightly widened as I looked away minding my own business, I knew I would be meeting the couple who purchased my sperm today but I didn't expect that. Michael warned me that every couple is not the happiest. I just wondered if I had made the right decison just for some money.

Flashback: Last Month.

Michael fell back on his bed looking around Odell and his dorm room before pulling out his safe. Odell was laid across his bed studying and the sound of the safe opening caught his attention.

"What you doing?" Odell yawned throwing his calculus book to the side.

Michael just smirked pulling out a lot of money. "I'm about to go put some money in the bank, tryna ride with me?"

Odells eyes widened. "I hope you don't sell weed bruh."

Michael laughed. "Nah fam. This money is strictly legal, trust me."

"Okay... What the fuck you do to get that money? It's not like you need it bruh we here on scholarships."

Michael shrugged. "I don't wanna job, and this will last me a while cause I don't spend money like that. I dont have time to work, I like going out and doing me."