merry christmas • obj (r)

"Mamas come on its time to go eat

"Mamas come on its time to go eat." Odell explained to his 2 year old daughter that kept running from him.

Terrible two was something that was real and Odell didn't take it too lightly.

He was putty in his daughters hands.

"Haha!" She giggled up at her father throwing her toy at his leg.

Odell pouted holding his leg. "Kailee! Baby why you do daddy like that?"

She just fell out laughing before walking to him and sticking her fingers in her mouth. He shook his head picking her up and she smiled at him trying to kiss him but he smiled moving his face.

"Nope you was being mean to me."

Her bottom lip poked out and Odell watched as she began to make herself cry.

"No you ain't. Nope." He made a face stealing a kiss. "Daddy luh his baby girl stop it."

She smiled widely wrapping her arms around his neck. "I luh you dada!"

Odell blushed as she squeezed his neck in a hug, walking both of them into the kitchen where his family was.

"Dell sweetie I told you to hurry up." Heather smacked her lips at her son taking Kai out of his arms and putting her in her high chair.

"Oh leave him alone you know Kai runs him over." Odell Sr. laughed next to his brother Kordell.

Odell shook his head sitting next to him baby girl and Heather smiled at her granddaughter.

"Your so beautiful like your momma."

Kai immediately looked at Odell hearing the name momma and he let out a groan.

"Mom come on you know she bout to start. I finally got her to forget she stepped out the house for a minute."

"Mama?" Kailee whispered looking at her daddy with puppy dog eyes. He whined to himself pulling out his phone.

"She'll be back soon baby," He explained to her stealing a kiss and stepping out the dining room. "I'll be right back."

He clicked on siri telling her to call baby momma, putting the phone up to his ear.

"What Cornelious?"

He mean mugged the phone. "Don't what me Kylie where you at?"

She smacked her lips in the phone. "Nigga I'm actually pulling in now chill it's cold as fuck out here and I was the only one who offered to help your momma out."

"Well hurry up because it's time to eat and Kailee bout to start acting up because you've been missing to long."

"Nah she bout to start acting up because she tired of you being all up in her damn face."