Lemme Hit That • Steph Curry (R) 2

Now you look good enough to eat
And every time we kiss it's Swisher Sweet
I feel a spark every time we meet
Yeah, you do things to me...
••••

After a long flight Amour and her team finally touched down in Miami, Florida. She had successfully avoided Steph the whole time, and she couldn't wait to get to her hotel room.

Casually running to the check-in desk, Amour rolled her eyes at the laughter behind her, coming from the team.

"She ready to get upstairs so she can FaceTime Dre that-" Dray began and Amour turned around cutting her eyes at him.

"Don't you dare."

Again laughter broke out between the guys except for the MVP who kept his eyes on the blushing woman, chewing on his bottom lip like it was his mouth guard.

"You should stop laughing and go work on how to stop crying to the refs."

"Oooo she told you!" Shaun snickered pushing Draymond. Klay and the others covered their mouths, trying not to laugh.

Draymond made a face. "Shaun shut up with your pinto bean looking ass, and I know you ain't laughing Andrew looking like the Yeti aka the abominable snowman. Fetty over there with the next pussy virus name. Here comes Festus Ezeli ladies, look out. And Amour don't get me started on your boyfriend."

Amour laughed this time. "Big mad or little mad? Maybe you should rush to your hotel room so you can get some play. Ya know pornhub is open 24/7, plus the hotel got wifi. Get yourself all ready for the game! Maybe then you wouldn't be so stressed and worried about me."

Taking the L, Draymond scoffed crossing his arms while his teammates laughed at him.

"Whatever."

Poking out her bottom lip Amour rolled her eyes hugging Dray. "You know I love your mean self. Don't take it personal! I learned how to snatch edges from you, except I snatch hairlines. Better ask Lebron."

That caused Draymond to smile as he hugged her back. "I taught you so well."

Feeling his stare, Amour nervously looked behind Dray catching Steph's smirk. She just nodded her head, turning around to greet the young woman at the desk.

"Hello welcome to the four seasons! I know your Amour Johnson and I'm a huge fan of yours." The girl gushed making Amour smile.

"Aw hunny I don't do anything but coach a bunch of men. My job isn't that hard." Amour joked making the girl laugh. Feeling someone standing next to her, Amour didn't even have to look up to smell his cologne.

"Oh my god! I cannot believe Golden State is standing right in front of me." The girl mumbled to herself, thinking no one heard her. She typed Amour's name into the system before reaching behind her and grabbing fifteen different hotel room keys.

"Here are the guys room keys for the 5th floor, and like you requested your have the master suit on the top floor." She explained, handing her a gold room key specifically for her.

"Thank you," Amour said reading her name tag. "Ariel."

Ariel sunk in her seat, slightly blushing. "It's no problem. Have a great time here, and I hope you guys win."