IDGAF. (Tyler-Ulis)

Your boyfriend ain't shit
He be lying
Your boyfriend ain't shit
Leaving you crying
He got his ass beat at the club the other night
Thinking that he tough and tryna fight
My niggas did it, cause I told 'em to
And I fuck with you
So what you wanna do?
I'm coming through, tonight
Make you feel right
Turn your phone off shawty
I'm bouta go off shawty
And I don't give a fuck
- IDGAF By. Jacquees

Dedicated to: voguecurry ❤️❤️❤️ love you shawty! Enjoy and indulge in your Tyler feels. Hehe many, many kisses - A
•••••••

Abigail sat on her town home stairs still shaking and crying about the events that took place earlier that day. It was her and her boyfriend Willie's 2 year anniversary, and she went to surprise him only to find him moaning and a hoe with her mouth wrapped around his dick.

It could've been worse right? Well not in her case, this wouldn't be the first time Willie stepped out on her. It was just enough was enough and she finally cut all ties with him.

"I'm so fucking stupid." Abigail sniffed shaking her head, going up the stairs.

She cut off her phone and cuddled under the covers, trying to drown out the world. Her best friends Erika, Gia, and Amour always told the lovesick girl to leave Willie alone, but when you love someone sometimes you have to find out the hard way.

Abigail heard the front door open and close downstairs, and she didn't flinch. She knew it had to be Amour, the two of them were roommates.

"Boo!" Amour called out hoping to hear some life out of her heartbroken friend, but Abigail buried her face into the pillow even more.

She seriously wished she could just forget today. Making her way up the stairs, Amour walked into her friends room crossing her arms.

"Abigail I know you did not ignore me, don't make me call Willie over here and drag his tall ass up and down the street. That nigga ain't worth my baby's tears. Erika would be so disappointed to see you crying right now. Don't even get me started on what Gia would say."

Slowly lifting up her head Abigail revealed her tear swollen face.

"Please just let me be miserable."

Amour dramatically gasped holding her chest. "Oh no you didn't."

Sending her friend daggers, Abigail sat up pouting. "Amour please."

Sighing Amour pulled out her phone shaking her head. "I see I'm gonna have to fix this too, first Trey stupid ass wanna break the gift we bought for his mama, then Erika need help with her hair, and now I gotta call up some reinforcement to handle this mess."

Confused and a bit scared Abigail crawled to the edge of the bed. "Who are you calling Amour?"

Knowing Amour, anything she thinks that'll fix a broken heart is enough to scare anyone.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about it. I was just stopping by to check on you, but now I gotta head to Erika house and help her with her hair for her date with D'Angelo tonight. Then I'm staying over bae house to go be a the worlds greatest step mom." Amour chuckled talking about Trey's son TJ.