dear jaller,,

yoo, jaller, i don't know if you even read this but i love you a lot man. i know you're going through a shit time, and i know that what i say won't make a difference, but believe me when i say that i have been in the sameish position you are right now and it's pure shit. it hurts like hell and it sucks, to put it bluntly.

and when i was in that time, there was nobody there to tell me how amazing i was or how everything would be okay, and so i'm going to be that person for you; because not only are you my friend, you're like a brother to me. and i know we don't talk very much, but i love you a lot more than you think and it honestly hurts seeing you like this.

because the jaller i remember was funny and silly and so fucking childish it hurt, the jaller i remember used to play video game after video game and just be a fucking nerd. the jaller i remember used to fangirl over DC and Marvel and everything under the sun with me, and fucking hell i know thats still you.

you're too innocent, jaller, too special to turn out like every depressed teenager out there. you are too fucking special and oh my god jaller, i don't want you to turn out the way i did. i don't. it's so fucking disgusting that people can make you feel like this, because you don't deserve it.

FUCKING LISTEN TO ME JALLER, YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS SHIT. YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYONE WHO MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE THIS. YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN, YOU DESERVE THE UNIVERSE AND MORE BECAUSE YOU ARE AMAZING. YOU ARE THE FUNNIEST, HAPPIEST PERSON I'VE MET IN A WHILE AND DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE LET GO OF THAT HAPPINESS.

AND YOU ARE NOT ALONE, BY GOD YOU'RE NOT ALONE. YOU HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE AROUND YOU AND I KNOW IT SEEMS LIKE YOU'RE ISOLATED, THAT THERE IS NOBODY WHO CARES ABOUT YOU, BUT THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT YOU. SO REPEAT AFTER ME, JALLER:

YOU ARE NOT ALONE,

YOU ARE NOT ALONE.