13/05/16 [ 21:05 ]

its so stupid its so fucking stupid but i hate my mum so fucking much. and its for something that wasnt her fault but i need someone to blame it on, anyone to blame it on. i hate her for bringing me into this stupid fucking world because its shit, this world is a shitbag and i don't want to be here.

from day one i've wanted out. i was two weeks late, i almost killed my mum when i was born and now i'm trying to kill myself because i don't want to be here anymore. there is no point in being on an earth when you can feel sadness all the time and only feel happiness when you do drugs. theres no point in being alive when your mum said that she wishes that you hadn't been born and you fucking agree with her.

theres no point in being alive when you feel safest with a 46 year old dying homeless guy; who only has a few months left at latest. theres no point in breathing when you're getting kicked out at least once every two months and are having to sleep rough sometimes.

ITS SHIT THIS WHOLE FUCKING WORLD IS SHIT ITS SHIT ITS SHIT AND I FUCKING WISH I'D NEVER BEEN BROUGHT INTO IT, I WISH I DIDNT HAVE TO WATCH ONE OF MY ONLY FUCKING FRIENDS DRINK HIMSELF TO DEATH AS HE SLEEPS AWAY COLD NIGHTS ON THE STREET AND COUGH UP BLOOD IN THE MORNING BECAUSE HE'S DYING.