Chapter 5

''Where are you going?'' I asked Boudy as soon as I saw him. Nichole was on a journey with Noura's boyfriend.

''To work.''

''Mmmm... Is that in the company?'' I inquired.

''Yep.'' He said, then walked out. I immediately went upstairs into my room. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a v-neck t-shirt.

''Where are you going?'' Mom interrupted as she saw me dressing.

''To uncle's." I said

''Where?''

"Why would it matter if I'm going to my uncle's?'' I said before turning on my heel and heading downstairs. I knocked on the company door before entering. As I entered, Mason scanned me and his eyes widened. I couldn't take my eyes off him but I couldn't show that either because I had to cover up my act and behave the same way I did at the wedding.

''Beautiful.'' He said while I gave him a small look before facing Boudy. I moved towards him.

''Hey,'' I started.

''Hey, Anne. Why are you here?'' He asked scanning me.

''Nothing...umm...I just wanted.......to...nothing.'' I said uncomfortably, pushing my hand through my hair.

''Sexy.'' Mason said under his breath but I heard his comment.

''Yes, Anne, you want to...?''

''I want to... Work with you.'' I said quickly.

''Work with me?'' He repeated after me.

''Yes.'' I replied, a bit more confidently than the last time.

''But you're traveling in two days!''

''I won't. I told mom that I will stay with her this year to take my IGCSE from home, so I'm staying.'' I informed him.

''You're staying here alone?'' He asked

''No."

''Okay, Anne. What do you want to work as here? This is civil engineering and all the things you haven't even studied about.'' He told me.

''But, Uncle, I can work on Excel, do your accounts, make designs, things like that.''

''Fine, from now on you're my secretary. Is that okay?''

''Sure!'' I said jumping up and down.

''Perfect.'' Mason said.

''Well, Mason, get away from her. Don't even think about Anne.'' Boudy warned Mason while I laughed under my breath.

''When will I begin?'' I asked.

''You can begin n..'' he stopped and scanned me ''After you change your attire, Anne. Those are not working clothes.'' I took a step closer to him.

''Really? What are they for then?'' I asked.

''Stop it, Anne. Move, you have lots of work to do.''

''Hey, it is my first day here.'' I said and my voice was a tad bit too loud. Boudy said, 'Sorry' to all the workers there and moved closer to me.''You have to lower your volume, or get the fuck out of here.''

''Fine,"I said, not looking at him. I twisted my heels and started to walk away when someone crossed me.

''Don't change them.'' I turned to see Mason giving me one of his sexy looks.

''Let go of me,'' I whispered.

''Never.''

''I will call Boudy.''

''Don't be so mean.'' He said before I twisted his hands and threw them off me. I saw my path and ran upstairs.

After about an hour I returned downstairs.''Hey guys,'' I said as I entered this bullshit company.

''Hey, Anne, here's your office.'' Mason introduced.

''Why are you telling me?'' I asked.

''Boudy told me to.''

''I don't care.'' I said waving my hands to him and then taking my seat.

''Why are you still here?'' I asked but he didn't move. ''Hey. Didn't you hear me? Move.''

''Okay. By the way,how old are you?'' he asked.

''Three years old.'' I said.

''You look too old for that.'' He teased.

''Get out!'' I shouted.

I sat at the table in the office and logged onto Facebook, Mason was online. Oh my god, he wasn't working. 'Hey.' I typed.

'Hey Ashley, I missed you.' He said. Fuck him. He's a pervert.

'Yeah me too.'

'What are you up to today?' He asked.

'Nothing. I'm just going to the school. By the way, how old are you?' I asked.

'26.' He replied. 'And you?'

I stayed silent for a while. Oh my god. 26? and I am 16. Ten years gap? That's too much. If I told him my real age he would never talk to me again.

'20' I typed 'A fair bit younger than you.I know'

'No, no. I like girls that age.'

'Really?' I asked.

'Yes. I like girls to be younger than me,'' He replied.

'Nice.' I wrote but he was already offline. I hate when someone just goes offline without any warning.

''What are you doing?'' Mason asked, interrupting my thoughts.

''Hey, didn't you learn in school that you should knock the door before entering?'' I quickly closed the laptop and screamed at him.

''So what are you doing?'' He asked.

''Till now, I had nothing to do, so I was just surfing the Internet.''

''Well, our shift is from eight in the morning till four in the afternoon,'' He said.

''So?'' I asked.

''It's 4:45.'' He said before leaving the office. I grabbed the mobile and trailed after him.

''Next time, just knock the door.'' I said, then left and headed upstairs.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thank you for reading my story :D

REEM XOXO ;)

Edited by LilaKartoffel :) Check her out!

*proof read*