Chapter 31

Kristen pulled away as he let me out of the cars. Tears started to fall down to my cheeks as the thoughy of Mason being with another girl crossed my mind. Why did I make my decision so fast? I mean I don't really know who is there with Mason. Maybe, his sister but no he doesn't have any sisters. Who might she be then? Why did I agree to marry Kristen? Things are getting so complicated. Complicated as fuck! Uhhh.

"Ma..ma" my beautiful girl said as I unlocked the house. I rushed towards Kate and hugged her tight.

"Where is daddy?" She asked while tears began to schome again but I forced them not as I didn't want to be so weak infront my precious daughter.

"Are you okay? Carla?" Laura said as she noticed my tears. Laura has been by my side since the first day I came here. She loved Kate and me but till now I couldn't even tell her my real name. Nobody knows though except Kristen and Mason. Laura has helped me in the coffee and even babysit Kate. She was the most awesome girl I have ever met. The thought of Laura made me remeber Nichole. Nichole was not just my cousin but my best friend and also after what had happened she still loved me and now she is engaged to Mason's brother. I always check over about my family every now and then. I left them but doesn't mean that I don't care about them or I don't love him. I do love and care but the problem was that I wanted my daughter safe without any problems.

"I am okay. Just tired."

"But you didn't even go to the coffee tonight." She said slowly scanning me while a knock on the door interrupted us. I felt a bad feeling as the knocking increased as I felt this is Kristen. I don't want to see him now.

"Carla, someone's called Mason and he wants to see you." Laura said as she execused herself and left leaving me and Mason alone.

"What do you want?" I said my voice sounding so rude and mad at him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked as he noticed how bad tempered I was.

"What? Are you seeing me crazy? Do I look like one? Why? Am I pulling my hair or slapping my face like a crazy god?" I shouted even harder as I waved my hand in the air.

"Anne."

"Never call me by my name" I interrupted shouting.

"Why?" He asked pleadingly as if he didn't do anything lately. As if he wasn't was some bitch having fun. Now, he is done with her and now back to do some flirting with me.

"Cuz you don't deserve to." I said my voice lowering as I calmed down a little seeing those beautiful wide brown eyes of his. Why do I have to be so weak towards him? 

After all what had happened lately and still I love him.

"What the hell did I do again?" He shouted this time. His voice loud and scared that it actually did scare the hell out of me. I took a deep breath and moved towarda him so that we were so close, only inches apart.

"Where were you, today?" I asked slowly as wanted to cry when the thought of his voice and that bitch crossed my mind.

"At home. I was waiting for you all night."

"And I came." I said noticing the wideness of his eyes as I interrupted him. "Who were you with then?" I asked honestly as I realised that I was so wrong not asking him.

"I was in the club drinking and drinking and waiting for you when a blonde girl moved towards me and started flirting with me. The wrong thing I made was that I decided to go back home without even realizing that she was still following me till I reached the house and she still tried with me. I couldn't make it, Anne. I tried to but I couldn't see someone else than you. From that day, when I though you are dead, and still couldn't touch any women other than you." He said looking at me pleadingly

"You are lying." I said not wanting to accept what he just said after I agreed to marry Kristen.

"If I am lying, I won't even be there to tell you the truth. I would have just walked away...."

"You did already and it is so easy for you." I said never being able to calm down myself.

"Anne, I never walked away." He shouted so loud that I felt my drums were already bursted by now. "My father was dying. How would I convince you with this? If I meant to walk away, I wouldn't even come back and look for you. I wouldn't help your mother and make her strong now. I wouldn't even help your family. Why can't you fucking understand this?" He shouted louder as he pushed the vase so that it fell and broke into pieces.

"Why did you help them?" I screamed pushing him away off me.

"Cause I care about you and them."

"Too late to say this." I said as I remebered I am already engaged to Kristen.

"Why too late?" he asked making me cry in and throw myself into his chest.

"I agreed to marry Kristen. We are engaged." I cried harder as I ran my hands through his body. Why the hell did I agree to marry Kristen. I wish I didn't agree. I wish I heared from Mason before I agreed to Kristen. Mason pulled away looking at me angrily with his wide angry eyes and moved away. I crossed him by grabbing his hands.

"I want you."

"Too late." He said before leaving while I stayed crying so hard. Every inch of me wanted Mason. My daughter needed a dad. Her actual dad not Kristen.

__________________________________________

The story is going to end soooooooooon ;)

Vote and comment as much as you can guys.

Thank you all for the great support and I hope you do really like this story so far ;)

reemhesham

edited by CharlotteePickard x

*proof read*