Chapter 12

CHAPTER 12

*Anne's point of view*

We both pulled from the kiss then as we had to pause for breath. I was actually embarrassed by the people who were watching us. But why did Mason want Anne this much? I mean whom exactly loves Anne? Or Ashley? Things were mixed up so much that I really needed to do a lot of thinking. Mason, the handsome player, falls for Anne, the innocent heartbroken girl? Why? And how? How could he even love me when he knows about my uncles and how strict my older uncle was?

"Mason?" I finally managed to say out his name.

"Yeah?"

"Why didn't you run?" I asked honeslty as I expected him to yell, to start a fight, to walk away, or at least tell my uncles.

"What do you mean?" He asked, refusing to look at me. He was staring at his plate, not even eating or anything, just looking.

"Why didn't you yell at me? Why did you accept Anne when you've loved Ashley?" He didn't answer my question. Instead, he shot me a question of his own.

"Are you scared of me?" Me? What? Why would I?

"Why should I be scared?" I replied. "No."

"Let me drive you home." He said, never making eye contact with me, but grabbing his keys off the table and walking away without even waiting for me.

"Mason!" I yelled out as I followed him but again  there was no answer. Damn it, Mason! I hated it when he was silent! 'Uhhhh' I said to myself. I wonder what he is thinking about right now.

He opened the passenger seat for me as I reached his car. Damn it! Why did he have to be so cute? I didn't get in, instead, I just looked at him, searching his eyes. He gave me this look of his as he groaned loudly. He moved his brows to the car as if he was telling me to enter but I didn't trust Mason enough to let him drive me home. I mean yeah, I love him, but I don't want him to be driving me home.

"What are you waiting for?" Mason asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"I don't want to get in." I stated honestly, not looking at him.

"Oh really?" He said, shutting my door and turning to his. He got inside and closed the door after him but he didn't drive away yet. He opened the window "I will not repeat myself." He said the words, I opened the door and got inside. I really wasn't in the mood to fight with Mason right now. As he drove, I looked out at the streets while he was focused on the road.

"Where are we going?" I asked when I found out that we were not on the way to my home. He didn't bother even to look at me. "Can I repeat my que-"

"Stop it, Anne" He said, stopping the car suddenly in the middle of the road.

"Are you crazy? Move the car!" He moved the car a little bit and stopped it around a corner, staring at me.

"What do you want now?" He asked, breaking the long silence.

"For you to move the car." I snapped back. He didn't talk. Instead, he moved the car suddenly, making me jump in my seat as he drove so fast. "Fuck it, Mason." I said out loud.

"Here you go." Mason said as we reached my home.

"You'll let go of me?" I asked, raising one of my eyebrows.

"You said you want me to walk away so yeah, go!" He said, not looking at me. Pain passed down my body making me shiver. I love Mason, but I'm just messed up. Not only with him but with everything. The ten year difference, him being my uncle's friend, and many other good things like the way he talks to me, the way he wanted to save me, and last but not least, the way he commanded me felt like the best thing ever. This makes my day and makes me feel so good.

"I didn't mean it, Mason. I'm just messed up." I finally managed to say that out loud.

"Messed up? Oh well, what should I do? Fix and organize your messed up brain?"

"I don't know, I mean you're ten years older than me and you are...."

"A player." He cut me off.

"No, I didn't me-"

"Get in," He commanded, not looking at me. As I got in, he drove the car so fast that I almost screamed at him.

"Where are we going?" I asked, breaking the silence. He didn't talk, instead, he raised a brow, looking at me with one eye, then immediately focusing back on the road."Well?"

"So, Ashley's story was right?" He asked,  breaking the silence.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I looked at him, raising a brow.

"Asheley's ex." He stated slowly as he groaned.

"Yup." I said, popping the 'p'. 

"Mmm."

"How far did you go with him?" He asked, but the question hit me like a gun had shot someone or something. I mean,why had Mason have to ask such a question? This is awful.

"Drop it. I don't want to talk about it."

"I want to know something." He said without hesitation. I knew exactly what this something was so I decided just to answer as to end this conversation.

"I'm a virgin." As those words left my tongue, the car stopped short. Mason was staring at me with wide eyes.

"You are?" He asked, still scanning me, not once but twice. 

"Where are we going, Mason?" I asked, ignoring his question.

"You know that you're now my girlfriend right?" He asked.

"That doesn't mean that I have to sleep with you." I said, sounding harsher than I intended to.

"You don't know how to kiss, Anne." He said, laughing loudly but I didn't return that laugh. I, instead, looked away outside the window, watching the streets and buildings.

"That was my first kiss!" I replied easily, refusing to look at him. He stopped the car once again as a reply to my statement.

"Why do you have to stop the fucking car evertime I say something?" This time, I shouted at Mason. He gets on my nerves everytime he stops his car suddenly, and then drives so fast. It seems like he wants to kill me.

"Don't hurt Lolo." He teased.

"And who's Lolo?" I asked, raising a brow.

"The fucking car..I mean my own car." I laughed as he said those cute words. He was so cute. I mean he always is.

"I didn't stop. We're here!" He said. I looked behind to see an apartment. What is this? Whose home? Mason's? No, he doesn't lives that far away from my apartment.............

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys for not uploading soooo long I was on a journey and it was great. I hope you missed Anne and Mason. I like this chapter so much. One of my besties.

Comment and vote please. Let me know how you feel so far.

Btw I missed you all! PM me;)

REEM XOXO

Edited by LilaKartoffel :) Check her out!!

*proof read*