Chapter 15

"Mason?" I finally managed to say, but it came out more like a question as I was surprised. Tears fell from my eyes rapidly, and I let them fall without complaint.

"Happy birthday, my love." He said, moving close to me. He then held my hands and looked straight into my eyes. "I know thay you hate your birthday, but can I ask why?" He asked as he placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"I don't want to talk about it." I replied slowly as tears streamed down my cheeks. Mason leaned towards me and replaced the tear with a gentle kiss.

"I want to know." He insisted, slowly bringing me in for a hug. I contemplated his request for a few seconds.

"No one cares about it. The last time I got a 'Happy birthday' was on my 14th birthday, and it was from my-" I stopped, pulling out from the hug and staring at him, hoping he would get the message.

"I understand." He said slowly.

"Thank you Ma-" I started, but he stopped me by placing a finger on my lips.

"Shhhh." He said as he leaned into me, placing his body to mine so that there were no gaps between us at all, not even an inch. He looked at me with his wide eyes then immediately placed his hands around my waist pulling me close to him. A wave of heat passed through my body as our bodies touched. I felt like I wanted to kiss Mason. I felt... I don't know... He makes me feel like I want him close to me all the time. I wanted his body to be against mine. Always. I loved his closeness a lot. I love the way he makes me feel when he touches me. He turns me on... always. He makes me wanna take off his clot-

What? What I am thinking? I stood so that I stood on my toes and leaned towards Mason. I tried kissing him by wrapping my two hands around his neck, forcing his eyes to meet mine. I closed my eyes while Mason slipped his tongue into mine making me moan. I shivered as Mason passed his hands through my hair, drawing circles on my head. I liked the way I felt at the moment.

I pulled away as I thought we got too far. I mean Mason had his hands drawing circles on my belly while his other was into my pants. I moved, looking at him.

"I don't wa-"

"But you like it." He replied, cutting me off.

"I don't."

"I hate liars." He started "I see it in your eyes. You like it."

"In my eyes?" I asked, raising a brow and wanting to know exactly what he meant.

"I know everything about you just by looking at your face." He said, leaning closer to me. I placed my hand on his chest as our bodies touched again. "Did you ever try making yourself orgasm?"

"Orgasm?" I repeated, moving backwards, not wanting him to touch me. I have never done this and I don't want to either. Why should I? I kept on moving backwards until finally, I managed to find the courage to run away.

"Anne." He hollered as he followed me. "Where are you going?" I stopped and looked at him.

"We will never be 'the one' for each other." I finally managed to say out honestly.

"What? Why?"

"Look at me, I will never be like you," I started. "No one has ever touched me. I have never experienced an orgasm, I haven't even touched myself before. You want a girlfriend that will give you what you want, but sorry, I can't. You make me feel like I own this whole world." I said slowly, looking into his black eyes.

"I can't control myself. Whenever I see you, I am just forced to touch you." I smiled at his cute words. I want him to touch me and to kiss me. I want to change my fucking boring life of going to school everyday. I want to change for Mason. I am the one who moved towards him this time. I moved closer and closer. We were closer than ever before. He wrapped his hands around my waist again, pressing his lips against mine. Again.