Chapter 25

Note: Sorry for the long wait guys but I was really busy preparing for school anyways just don't kill me guys cuz ai actually was crying when I wrote this remembering the whole thing.

Question of the chapter: Do you think the story is going to end up good or bad ending? PM with the amswer. The winner will get a dedication on this chapter.

Enjoy ;)

__________________________________________

"It's eleven thirty." Mason said as I met him. His voice was deep and husky as if he was angry.

"Sorry." He laughed and moved towards me, kissing me roughly.

"I'll miss you." He said while my eyes widened as I pulled away from him.

"Why?"

"I have work out of town." As he said those words, tears began forming at the corners of my eyes.

"When will you go?" I asked as I let myself hug him tightly.

"The day after tomorrow."

.............................

"Where were you?" My uncle asked firmly as we got into the company.

"He was picking me up from school." I said easily, not wanting to show what I've been hiding and for god's sake, I am not good at hiding things so yeah.

"Why Mason?" He shouted as his voice grew louder.

"Because Boudy told him to." I said as I left them and headed to my office.

After about a ten minutes, the door opened and I turned to see Mason coming into the room and closing the door after him.

"Mason, go out. My uncle is here." He didn't answer and instead moved towards me. He forced his lips on mine while I moaned. He kissed me softly, passionately and roughly as if it was the last kiss between the both of us. My body was burning from the heat of Mason's body. He pulled me so that I was on top of him. Our bodies were touching. His hands squeezing my hips, making its way up to my breasts as he reached my belly again and pulled my t-shirt up, making me groan. His hands were going rough on my body but I liked it. This is Mason, he starts it gently and then goes crazily rough, making my hormones scream for him to do it more.

"Perfect." My uncle shouted as he clapped his hands. Mason and I jumped away from each other as he stared at the both of us, moving towards me. "You are a bitch." He shouted, showing his evident disgust as he slapped me so hard that my cheeck went burning red. He turned to face Mason when somoene, maybe a customer, came into the store and my uncle left. Mason didn't say a word when he turned and left too. Without saying a single word.

I didn't know what to do. I just rushed up the stairs but I felt someone pulling me down the stairs with my hair. I screamed while my uncle slapped my face as he turned me to face him.

"Why are you doing this to her?" Boudy shouted as he saw what was happening at the moment while my uncle's eyes widened with anger.

"Shut up you gay!" He shouted at Boudy when he pulled me and forced me into the car. His fucking car. He tied a string around both of my hands.

"Uncle I..."

"I don't want to hear a word." He said, cutting me off as his words left his tongue. This is the worst day ever.

"But..." Someone opened the passenger's seat and grabbed me out of the car. I faced the unknown person who I thought was Mason but no it was Boudy, the best uncle ever.

"You don't have the right to touch her. Anne is not a kid anymore." He shoyted as he let me out of the car and we ran into the building. My hair was in such a mess. My face was burning red from his fucking hand. I was in so much trouble at the moment but the only thought on my mind was: Where is Mason? Why did he walk away that easily?

........................................................................................................................................................................................

......................................................................................................................................................................................

"Where is your daughter?" I heard my uncle shouting as my mom let him in. I was in the room with Boudy, trying to call Mason but his phone had no service. I just kept on crying to Boudy. Mason walked away? Did he really do that? I cried and cried like it was the end of the world. It is really the end of my world.

"Anne, were you with Mason?" Mom shouted as she opened the door. Anger flashed in her eyes. She moved towards me and slapped me. "You are the worst thing ever." My mom shouted as she slapped me again, making my cheeks go red.

"Stop it, Lucy." Boudy shouted at my mom as he stood up and faced her.

"Why are you on Anne's side?" My uncle shouted.

"I love Mason." I started honestly, not wanting to be a person who hides everything. "And he does too. I am not a young girl anymore..."

"He is such a jerk and yeah where is he now? Hiding? You know, I called him but he didn't answer. Derrek told me that he doesn't even know you and that he doesn't love you. And you were actually messing with his head and flirting with him!" My jaw dropped. I put my hands over both ears, not wanting to hear more. This was more than enough for me. Did Mason really say that?

"I am going to kill him." Boudy said, his voice voice filled with anger as he stood up and turned to leave.

"Boudy." I called as I cried out.

"Don't kill him. This was all my fault, not his." I said but Boudy just ignored me and left.

"You deserve it. I wish you were not my daughter." My mom said with disgust as she slapped me again and again.

"Don't let her talk to anyone. Take her phone, let her eat her meals alone don't even let her talk to you or her aunts." Uncle said as he turned and left, my mom following him.

Anne is gone. I said to myself. 

......................................................................................................................................................................................

"Mason's P.O.V.

I knocked on the company's door as I came back from my work. I knew I was so wrong for leaving Anne alone but dad was sick. I am sure she would understand. Boudy's eyes widened as he saw me and punched me in the face so hard that I felt blood in my mouth. "I deserve it but can you understand me?" I said, my voice polite.

"What do I have to understand?" He shouted as tears escaped his eyes. What? Is Boudy crying? Why?

"I love her and I didn't want to hurt her. I never wanted to but my dad was sick and I hate to travel with him. Why don't you understand me?" I said honestly, hoping he would understand me but tears fell more and that made my whole body shiver. Why is he crying? "I want to see her and tell her uncle that I really want her. I didn't walk away. Boudy was still silent as more tears fell. "Where is she?" I asked harshly, sounding really rude.

"Dead..."

______________________________________\\\\

Sorry........ :(

This is not the end pease don't kill me.

reemhesham ;)

Edited by LilaKartoffel! Check her out!

*proof read*