Chapter 10

''Hey everyone. I want to say something.'' I said as I entered the company.

''What's wrong Anne?'' My uncle asked.

''I will not be able to come in at eight in the morning....'' I started off.

''Why not?'' Mason asked, scanning me.

''School is starting.'' I said. 

''Fine, Anne. When will you be able to arrive here?'' Boudy asked.

''About eleven.''

''Anne, come with me. I need you to do some work.'' Mason said, heading to his office, forcing me to follow him.

''Yeah?'' I said as I entered but he didn't answer at all. He didn't even look at me. Instead, he closed the door and moved towards me.

''I don't know what I want.'' He said, moving closer to me.

''You're bringing me here for me to know what you want?'' I asked, raising a brow.

''I'm messed up.''

''And why are you telling me this?''

''I lov-''

''I don't care,'' I said interrupting him and heading out of his office.

''Anne!'' He called but I ignored. ''Anne.'' He repeated, grabbing my hand.

''Listen, I'm not going to lose my uncle and cousin just because you're messed up and you don't know what you want. By the way, I don't want you.'' I said as I faced him.

''Cousin?'' He asked, raising a brow.

''What do you want?'' I said as I moved his hand off of mine, crossing my two hands just below my chest.

''I don't want you too. I am bigger than you by ten years, but why do you and Ashely both have the same story?''

''Mason, can you do me a favor?'' I asked and he nodded. ''Don't ever talk to me, forget about me as if I don't exist. Delete me from your mind, and good luck with Ashley.'' I lied because I didn't want him to move away, but I just wanted him to calm down and to live his life.

''That's the problem.'' He started. ''Whenever I talk to Ashley, I just think of you." I couldn't answer. Instead, a tear escaped my eye, making me feel like I was a bitch to Mason.

''Forget about me.'' I said as I left the room.

*___________________________________________________________________________*

''Anne, why are you crying?'' Someone asked from behind. I turned to see Mason standing behind me.

''What do you want?'' I asked, crying.

''What's wrong?'' He asked, moving towards me.

''Don't." I warned. ''Why did you come in?''

''It is almost five, Anne."

''Okay, leave,'' He didn't. Instead, he moved even closer to me.

''Move away and get out, Mason!' I shouted.

''What's wrong?''

''Get out!'' This time, I screamed.

I couldn't stand that I had played someone and I had made a player love a girl who does not even exist. I mean, I can't be with him, and I will never tell him that I am Ashely. I saw him being messed up by Ashley and start to talk about her all the time, the girl who never exists, and for god's sake, I just stood there watching him. I couldn't even be strong enough to tell him that Ashely is non-existent. I pushed him away, taking my laptop and headed upstairs.

*___________________________________________________________________________*

"What? Where are you going at seven in the morning Ashley?"

"Mmmm... I'm going to college," I lied as I told him lately that I already have finished school.

"Your college didn't even start," He stated. 

''Mmm... Well... The truth is I'm going to have breakfast with friends.''

"I hate liars.''

"I am not lying!" I lied again.

"Bye." He said.

"Why?"

"When you stop lying, call me." He said and immediately hung up.

"Shit." I muttered under my breath, then quickly headed downstairs as I was already late.

''Hey, Uncle, can you drive me to school? I'm too late to walk.'' I said as I saw Boudy.

''Sorry, Anne, I can't. I have to meet a customer now. You can ask Mason, he might be able to.''

''No, thanks. I will just go on my own.'' I said.

''I will drive you to school."

'' I heard a voice from behind me. At first I thought it is Mason, Boudy's friend, but it turned out to be the other Mason.

''What? No!'' I said.

''Mason, I will not go with you.''

''Please.'' He begged. I look at the other Mason. He was standing there, fuming mad. I could tell, so I just thought of teasing him some more.

''Okay fine. I will go with you.'' I said, moving towards his car. He opened the passenger's seat door for me and I slid in. I know he can be cute sometimes, but he was still a player.

''Anne, I am sorry.'' He started. ''I swear I will never hurt you ever again.''

''I don't want you to apologize.''

''Give me a chance.''

''I already gave you three, you'll never change.''

''I will.'' He said pleadingly, taking my hand and kissing it.

''If you're driving me just to make me come back to you, just let me out now. I can walk.'' I said, moving my hand away.

''I will shut up.''

''Better.'' I said.

The drive to school was silent. Mason didn't speak again, he stayed quiet the entire time and I didn't even care to look at him. I don't want him to hurt me anymore. I've had enough. It was my first day at school, Nichole had traveled to the United Kingdoms to complete her studies there, and I just stayed here so yeah, new friends, new teachers, and new strangers to deal with. I hated it!

''Hey,'' Someone said from behind. ''Wow.'' He said as I faced him

''Hey, I'm Anne.''

''Kristen.'' He said as he scanned me.''So you're new in school?''

''Yeah and I want to find my schedule, can you help me out?'' I asked as he was so helpful.

''Sure.'' He said and I followed him.

"Wait, I'll be right back.'' I excused myself to answer Mason.

"Yeah babe?" I said as I answered the call.

"Where are you?"

"Schoo... ummm... having breakfast.'' I tried not to show that I was lying.

''When are you coming back?'' He asked as if interrogating me"

''Eleven.''

''ELEVEN?'' He shouted. What the fuck? Did I say that?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally chapter 10

Enjoy

REEM XOXO

Edited by LilaKartoffel :) Check her out!

*proof read*