Chapter 24

"Baby, I am leaving." Mason said as his mobile vibrated, obviously receiving a message. He stood up and turned to leave amd I followed him. He didn't say a word so I decided to say something first.

"Mason." I said as he stopped walking and looked at me. "Thank you for everything." I completed as I bit my bottom lip. He moved towards me and moved to grab my hand while his teeth bit my bottom lip softly.

"Don't ever thank me." He warned as he turned and moved away. I closed the door and went inside.

I heard the door knocking after less than a minute. I rushed towards it and opened it to see my uncle standing there with his angry eyes. He seemed to be really mad. "What was Mason doing here?" He shouted as he stared at me, obviously scanning every inch of me.

"Mason?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow playing dumb.

"Don't act like this and ans..."

"What's going on here?" Boudy said as he buzzed in from nowhere. He shot me a look that I actually understood as him wanting me to shut up.

"Mason was here just now." He shouted as he looked at me, showing me the clear disgust he had for me.

"He was with me. We were staying at Anne's place." He said calmly as he moved and both of them walked away. My uncle turned and shot me one last glare with those green eyes of his. 'Thank you Boudy' I thought to myself.

"Anne, did you do what I told you to?" Mom said as she glared at me.

"You look hot today." I commented without even thinking as my eyes scanned her. She was too sexy tonight with this red dress of her. Her hair was up with just some falling down her shoulders. She looked so cute.

"Drop it." She said as she moved past me and saw that everything was perfect!

"Thank you, Anne. You did a really great job." My aunt said as she scanned the whole house while I didn't talk to them but just moved past them and left.

*______________________*

I woke up today feeling really so good. I don't know what happened yesterday between me and Mason that drove me crazy. I wanted to be with him every second. I am just so addicted to him and his body. I am being so dirty and naughty these days. I came down wearing my best V-cut white t-shirt and blue jeans. My hair was pulled up in a pony tail. No make up so that Mason won't get jealous cuz I am going to school and he would definitely be jealous.

As I went downstairs, the first thing that I saw was Mason in his car. I completed my walk and headed down, not wanting to show myself but I wanting him to know that I was there. I moved past him and walked away when I heard his car horn so I stopped and turned facing Mason. He came next to me and opened the window. "Hey Miss, can I give you a ride to school?" He teased as if he didn't know me. I like the flirting part of Mason. I acted just like him and moved away as if I hadn't seen him before.

"You're really hot and I like you." He started as the car moved next to me while I was still walking. "Just give me a chance." He pleaded while I laughed but still not looking at him. The car suddenly stopped and Mason got out of it. I didn't bother to look at him but I felt his arms wrap around my legs as he got hold of me.

"Let me down!" I said as I hit him on his back. "Let me down!" I demanded as he kissed my neck slowly.

"I am going to rape you now. You turned me on and I really like this sexy ass, baby." He said as he moved his hands down my body, squeezing my ass. He then placed me down in the passenger's seat and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "Don't act like that again." I nodded in response, still nervous about what just happened.

"So, where are you going to, princess?" He asked as he looked at me while he drove.

"School." I said, cutting it short.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked, scanning me with those lovely dark black eyes of his.

"Nope." I quickly answered, popping the 'P'

"Nichole is not going to school." He said easily and playfully. I glared at him as he was wearing a nice black suit that clearly showed how sexy he was. "She is going to the doctor." He said as if that was normal. I glared at him as my eyes widened with surprise and worry. "She is pregnant."

"What?" I shouted while Mason stopped the car and looked at me. "Maybe you are too, baby." He said while tears begin forming at the corners of my eyes.

"I will never be pregnant!" I started as a tear escaped me. "I didn't tell you from the begining because I had the fear of losing you especially when you told me later that you wanted a girl." I wanted to continue but Mason pushed himself next to me and placed a kiss on my lips.

"How did you know?"

"A doctor told me that I couldn't have children except when I take pills and I have to start these pills at the age of nineteen." I said as my hands shook. I was so scared. Mason didn't say anything but pulled my pants off. Again!! In the car! He moved and reclined the my seat so that now I was now laying as if I was in bed. He reached for my underwear while I placed my hand on his, stopping him from removing my underwear.

"I'm on my period." I said as I sat up properly.

"Oh really?" He said as he moved away and pulled the seat back, moving the car.

Mason stopped at Starbucks and moved out, still not saying a word. Why is he so silent?

After a while, he came back with a hot drink in his hand. When he came inside the car, I smelt that it was actually a hot chocolate. I laughed but I didn't know the reason. Mason handed it to me. "This will make you feel much better." He said as he moved the car.

"Keep bleeding keep..." He started while my cheecks went burning red.

"Stop it!" I said, cutting him off, sounding like a kid.

"Keep bleeding keep bleeding, Anne. Keep bleeding. Are you bleeding?" He asked while my hands reached his face and I slapped him playfully.

"Pervert!" I said while he laughed.

"You slapped me?" He said as he stopped the car and moved towards me. He held me and moved me out of his car. Then again moving to his seat and driving off. "Now see who will save you , baby." He said as he moved the car away so I sat on the ground, pulling my ipod out and sitting there. On the ground.

"I am joking." He said as he came back but I refused to look at him. "Come in, Anne." He demanded while I opened the door and forced myself inside.

"I hate you." I said while he drove off while laughing.

"You're cute."

"And you're so cold-hearted." 

As I reached school, Mason stopped and looked at me. "I adore you." He shouted while I just got out and moved.

"Meet you at eleven!" He said as he buzzed out of the window. Uuhhh Mason.

___________________________

The secrete is going to be out tmw

But please vote and comment  

Love you :*

Reemhesham ;)

Edited by LilaKartoffel :) Check her out!

*proof read*