Chapter 18

As I closed the door, I heard Mason and Boudy fighting in Mason's room. So I stayed there, eavesdropping on them.

"If you came here just to sleep then why did you even come?" Boudy shouted while Mason remained silent. The problem was that Mason is not working? I wonder why Boudy is this angry. Is it only because Mason didn't go with them? No, that cannot be the actual reason.

"Anne." Boudy called me as I turned to sit next to Mason, just like the last time. "Come sit next to me." Boudy said as he sat on his seat and I sat next to him.

"Anne, are you hiding something?" He asked, refusing to look at me but locking the seat belt.

"Yes, I'm hiding and you said it. Hiding." I said, putting my headphones on so as to not need to talk to him.

As we reached our homeplace, I went up the stairs, refusing to look or talk to Boudy. I was crossed by Nichole who scanned me. My god! Nichole is back? Damn it!

"Anne." She said as she scanned me, clearly showing her disgust.

"I missed you, Nichole." I lied but it wasn't really the case. Mason wouldn't even give me the permission to hang out with Nichole anymore I mean, he doesn't trust her actually.

"I didn't miss you." She said, refusing to look at me as she walked pass me "At all." She continues as she left. I grabbed her arm, making her face me.

"Why?" I asked.

"You want to know why?" She asked and I nodded. For sure, she knows about the both of us. The thought makes my heart beat like hundred times a second. I was in fear of losing Nichole. I mean, we were not really best friends before but she is still my cousin after all. "Because..." Her eyes started filling with anger as she glanced at me. "Drop it." She shouted as she moved away. I didn't stop her this time. I mean, what the hell did I do? She is always like this and she cheated on me too. She liked Mason, my neighbor, when he was mine. She even flirted with him and my disgust for her grew as I saw her kissing him. Isn't that enough? I think that is more than enough. Mason was just her crush and he wasn't really her first crush. She has liked thousands of guys before. Why does she have to make this one a big deal? Because I have him now? Because she is just jealous of me? I knocked the door really hard because I just wanted to punch someone right now. My mom opened the door, scanning me with her wide, angry eyes.

"At least lie and tell me you miss me!" I shouted, pain filling my whole body as I moved past her, locking my door behind me.

I called Rozan, my friend, and explained everything to her. I wanted to know if I had really hurt Nichole or not but and her reply was expected. She told me that I didn't actually cheat her for god's sake. I love him. I can't just leave now.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she fell silent. We are used to skyping more than two or three hours in a day. Mason is not really interested in my friends but I told him that I'll never change for him.

"Preparing something for Adam." She said, still not paying attention. Rozan and Adam started just like Mason and I but she and Lora didn't choose Adam in particular . They just added random guys for fun and it ended up with Rozan and Adam being together.

"Why?" I finally asked, breaking the endless silence.

"Valentine's day is tomorrow." Rozan said easily while my eyes widened. I didn't actually prepare something for Mason and I can't either. Noura and Nichole will be sleeping over today and tomorrow. I explained everything to Rozan and she remained silent.

"Anne, it's easy. I'll invite them to my place for a barbeque party and you can prepare something." She finally decided to end the silence. Rozan is so good at giving solutions. Whenever I needed her, she was always there for me.

I agreed with her and as I opened the door, I saw Nichole and Noura standing there scanning me with their pyjamas. Oh God! How can Nichole and I handle each other these two days? "Good that you two are there. We need to talk." I said, walking to my room as they followed me.

"Yeah?" Nichole said as she crossed her arms against her chest, sounding very rude. She looked pretty today in her red pyjamas.

"Can you guys come with me tomorrow?" I asked but they both didn't answer, just raising a brow, waiting for me to continue. "To my friend's place, Rozan and Lora." I completed as they remained silent. They shared a look when Nichole finally turned to face me.

"I am excited." She said as she moved closer to me. I could feel that she wanted to slap me. She wasn't really excited, she just wanted to come along to check on something.

"Okay, be ready at eight. Fine?" I said as I grabbed my mobile, answering it before they would notice. "Hey." I whispered slowly so that they couldn't hear me.

"Who's there with you?" Mason asked playfully.

"Nichole and Noura. Talk to you later." I said as I ended the call and faced them. Again.

*__________________________*

"So girls, would you like to dance?" Rozan said to grab their attention. They clearly showed their weird and boring attitude by just eating and sitting they were in the villa's garden. I had sent a heart-shaped red cake to the company for Mason with 'I LOVE YOU' written on it but in Ashley's name. They all knew that Mason and Ashley were together. I sent a card with it, and written on it was Rozan's address with the message 'MEET ME AT 12 BUT NEVER CALL ME.' written on it.

We went dancing and when it reached twelve, I ran outside, leaving them with Rozan and Lora. I was wearing a long, tight, red dress that made me look hot. My hair fell loosely down my shoulders and Rozan had actually helpled me in the makeup so that I looked gorgeous.

As I stepped outside, Mason was standing there doing nothing but staring at me, scanning every inch of me. "You look so..." He said as his eyes shined at me but I stopped him by placing my lips on his. He wrapped his arm around my waist while the other was pushing me into him.

"Stop it." Someone shouted, making us jump apart from each other. "You. Are. A. Bitch." Nichole shouted. She moved past us and into the party. Mason and I were shocked as we looked at what she was doing. She grabbed a random guy and kissed him roughly. 'What the..?' I thought to myself.

"Do you really think that I'm the bitch?" I shouted as I grabbed her, making them pull apart from the kiss.

"I liked you at first, Mason, but now you're with her." She said, looking to him and then placed a harsh kiss on his lips. Jealousy was killing me right now. Mason pushed and tried to move away from her but she kissed him even harder but he finally managed to push her away. She faced me, widening her eyes, teasing me and I couldn't help but slap her. In the face.

"Go fuck yourself." I said as I ran out of the villa. Mason called after me as he followed after me.

._______________________________________

Enjooooy ;) Finally Nichole knew everything.

REEM XOXO

Edited by LilaKartoffel :) Check her out!

*proof read*