Chapter 21

"Anne." Someone called when I was just back from school and as I headed to the company. I turned to see Nichole standing with Mason and his brother, just looking at me.

"Yeah?" I asked, shooting a glare to Mason. I mean, why will he stand next to Nichole after what had happened and after he knew that she loved him?

"We wanted to tell you something." Nichole started. As she said those words, she looked towards Mason as if teasing me.

"I don't care." I said as I turned around and moved away. That's when someone grabbed my hand. "What do you want?" I shouted at Mason while he stared at me.

"I know that you're jealous but we were just going to tell you that Logan and Nichole are now together." Mason said as he frowned while I shot a smile to them both.

"Congratulations guys." I started as I slipped my hand into Mason's, smiling at him as our noses touched. "I going to be late." I said as I moved away from Mason because I knew that he would start flirting soon.

"Oh Miss Anne, you are getting a detention today. You're late!" Boudy said as I reached his office. I mean, what the hell is going on in both of the guys' minds? They just like giving me this 'DETENTION' thing.

"Boudy, I am not going to detention." I said as I turned and moved away. I heard Mason and Boudy whispering as Mason got inside Boudy's office.

"She is not feeling well today." I heard Mason saying as I eavesdropped them.

"Why?"

"I don't know but she didn't call me when she woke up and just now when she saw us outside she got really mad. She didn't accept the detention that we could've spent much time together in. She is not good at all." Mason said while I flung the doors wide open as I growled at them both.

"Why do you always just force yourselves into my life? You both?" I shouted as tears formed at the corners of my eyes. I mean why would they just talk about me like that?

"Anne, what's wrong with you?" Boudy started but I just cut him off.

"Don't ask." I screamed but someone stopped me by opening the door. I looked to see my old uncle in blue shorts for the first time.

"What's going in here?" He shouted as he scanned the three of us.

"Anne is sick."

"She can deal with that on her own and if she wants she can just get the day off." He said as he turned but not leaving yet as he stopped and stepped towards Mason. "Why are you here?"

"I was wi..." Mason started as his eyes grew larger, making him look hotter than he already was.

"He is with me." Boudy said, cutting him off while my uncle left. I glared at Boudy and Mason who were still glaring at me.

"Go home." Mason ordered and that made me grow even angrier.

"Stop giving me that fucking orde..."

"Stop it, Anne." Mason shouted as I screamed. "I'll never give you orders again." He said as he left. A tear escaped my eyes as Boudy took me into a tight hug.

"I didn't want him to leave. I need him today." I cried as I he hugged me tight.

*______________________________*

"Where are we going?" I asked as Mason kept his silence. This just gets me on my nerves and make me very angry at him.

"I am sorry." I said but he didn't answer me. Boudy is the one who made me go out with Mason today. I thought that Mason was fine but it seems like he is still mad at me.

"Sorry for what? " He asked, refusing to look at me and concentrating on the roads. I like his eyes. I feel safe when he looks at me. It just supports me more and more every time.

"For shouting and such."

"If that is the reason, you shouldn't be sorry." He started as he scanned me, frowning. "You should say sorry for not letting me into your life. I should know what happened to you today." He said as he stopped his car, scanning me. I cut off the eye contact that we had and looked down as a tear escaped my eyes.

"I am not ready for what we are going into Maosn." I said honestly as tears fell rapidly down my cheeks. "I am scared. I know you'll leave and I am sure of that." I said as I cried even more. I couldn't really stop my tears and Mason moved towards me and hovered over me, as he kissed me passionately with all that he had, making me feel like it was our last kiss.

His hands slipped down under my dark black dress as it reached my knickers and Mason just played with it. I moaned his name as he started kissing my neck. He moved my dress up so that it only covered my chest, exposing my stomach and legs. I felt his hand moving against my body when suddenly I felt my underwear being slipped down my legs. I mean, did he remove it? That easily?

My body burnt with heat as he touched me down there. I felt wet. His touch on clitoris felt heaven. My heart pumped a hundred million times per second. Mason slipped his pants down and then followed by his boxers. I refused to look at him like this and as I looked away, I felt something inside me. Mason is inside me and I can't help but scream. In pleasure plus it was mixed with pain. I wanted to stop him but I couldn't. I was in heaven now. I love Mason! He felt so good. It was like a totally new feeling which I craved more and more by time ticking. He made me feel complete. A part of me which I din't realize was empty. He stayed inside me for a minute so I could adjust to his size. Then thursted slowly and steadily knowing well it was my first time.

After a long good hours of sex we stopped and dressed up again. And it looked like we never had sex.

"Anne?" Mason asked as he saw me crying and he moved the car forward.

"I am sorry, Mason. Don't leave me." I said as I cried looking pleadingly in his eyes.

"I love you, Anne." Mason said as he pulled me into a hug while he was still driving.

"I have to go back home." I said as I faced him.

"Why?"

"It is late now." I answered, my eyes clearly showing him that I was upset. I wanted to spend more time with him.

"I wanted to take you on a date but it's late now so what do you think of going to have lunch tomorrow?" He asked but I didn't answer. I just placed a kiss on his lips. I am glad that I am not a virgin anymore.

Girls will not make fun of me anymore and neither will boys and that's what I was saving it for. Someone who loves me, for sure. I love him too. What can be better than having the hottest guy ever, loving me and making me feel better everyday?

"Thank you" I said out loud.

.________________________________

Chapter 21 is now posted. Sorry for the delay though.

Edited by LilaKartoffel :) Check her out!

*proof read*