Chapter 13

''Where are we going, Mason?'' I asked, still afraid of going wherever he was taking me to. I trusted Mason more lately, but not that much.

''Let's just go upstairs.'' He said, taking my hand gently and leading me up the stairs. I stopped suddenly, not wanting to go up with him. It seems like the apartment he was talking me to was the last one.

''I don't want to....'' He cut me off by placing a small kiss on my lips. I moved past him and completed my way up the stairs, not even waiting for him. Mason took my hand and led me inside as we reached the roof. What? A roof? The view here was amazing. This place was so beautiful, it really was. I could feel Mason pressing his body against my hips. I looked over my shoulders first, then stared at Mason. I smiled as the thought that I was finally with him crossed my mind, that he knows that I'm Anne and not Ashley. I love Mason. So much. I left his hand, moving past him so that we were about two meters away from each other. I looked down at the buildings from this high roof in. California.

"Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street." I started singing as I looked to the awesome view. I hadn't sung for about two years. Singing was my hoppy that I had started at the age of nine years, and the other Mason and I broke up, I stopped singing. I stopped a little, still not having the ability to completely sing confidently. A tear escaped my eyes as the words of the song fell from my mouth. I took a deep breath, still trying to complete the song. I knew that I was strong enough to do it and I didn't need Mason, my neighbor, to be with me. "Faster than the wind, passionate as sin ending so suddenly. Loving him is like trying to change your mind once you're already flying through the free fall. Like the colors in autumn, so bright just before they lose it all. Losing him was blue like I'd never known, Missing him was dark grey all along. Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met, but loving him was red, loving him was red-" I stopped crying as hard as I fell onto the ground. I was actually proud that I had finally managed to sing and that I was feeling good right now. I turned to see Mason staring at me. I moved towards him so that we were only inches apart.

''You sing really good.'' Mason said slowly. I inhaled his smoky breath as he talked.

''I didn't sing since I...''

''Since you broke up with your neighbor.'' He said, cutting me off. Anger was clear on his face as he said those words. He held my hand, staring at me with wide eyes.''You don't trust me, do you?'' He asked, looking at me pleadingly. I wanted to say 'Yes' but I didn't want to hurt him.

''No.'' I replied shortly, not wanting to say anymore. Mason groaned as his anger grew. He pushed my hand away and moved past me.

''I told you more than a hundred million times not to lie to me!'' He shouted.

''I...''

''If you want to lie, just shut it!''  He shouted.

''You know what? I don't trust you and that's natural, it's natural because first of all, you lied to Ashley. You told her that you loved her and now once I tell you that I'm Anne you're with me and totally forget about Ashley and you're ten years older than me! How many girls have you selpt with? How many girls did you break the hearts of and leave? Do you really expect me to trust you?'' I am the one who shouted this time. He turned to me, searching my eyes.

''I am a player, but why would I play you when your uncles are my friends? California is full of girls, you really don't know what will happen to me if they knew. First of all, I'll lose them and my job and everything. Yeah, I loved Ashley and I liked you. I even told you later that I felt you two were the same person. I wanted both of you. I'm ecstatic right now that I can finally be with you, Anne. If not, I wouldn't bring you here.'' He snapped, sounding extremely honest. No hesitation was there in his husky voice.

''Why did you bring me here?''

''Because I love you.'' He replied easily.

''Why me?"

''What why?'' He asked, his voice sounding easy. He moved closer to me. I opened my mouth to say something but I was stopped by Mason's lips pressed against mine. I didn't know how to kiss when Mason pulled away, suddenly looking at me.

''When I do something, just let me. I'll teach you how to kiss,'' He said and I nodded because I wanted him to kiss me.

I felt so good when he kissed me, my body heated up as he pressed his lips against mine again. One of his hands wrapped around my waist, the other pushing my head to his own. Heat rushed through my body as Mason slipped his tongue into my mouth, making me moan for the first time in my life. He held my hand, letting it wrap around his neck. His hand slipped from my neck down my body and moving my dress up. As his hand made circles on my belly, I quickly pulled away.

''I don't want this.''  I said slowly as I turned, heading downstairs.

''Anne!'' He called after me and I twisted my heels to look at him.

''Yeah?''

''I didn't mean to hurt you.'' He said as a tear escaped my eye.

''I don't want all this shit. All I want is you.'' He moved towards me.

''Let me drive you home'' He said, taking my hand and we both headed downstairs.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A second update yaaaaaay!!! Thank you everyone for letting me reach 1600 reads lol. I love you all like really all lol. Thanks for supporting me!!

VOTE

COMMENT

REEM XOXO

Edited by LilaKartoffel :) Check her out!

*proof read*