Chapter 4

I logged into the Facebook and stared at the page all night. I couldn't sleep at all. Thinking of the plan, the guy, and generally everything. What if my uncles found out? How could I face them after that? I should put a stop to this plan. I'm not sure where this play could take me. I'm not the one who thought of the play, I mean, I saw him and I wasn't attracted to him at all,but the point is that I'm the one who is talking to him on Facebook. If the guy fell in love with Ashely Marlin, what would happen? Anyways, it was just a play not a big deal. He is a player too, he would never love a girl, and it is a rare opportunity that we get to manipulate a player. It would be a new experience, and I've always wanted to do such things and hurt these players in return for their blatant heartlessness. Tomorrow, I will call Sara to send me some pictures and then we will begin the real play.

''Anne, wake up! Why are you asleep at this hour?'' My mom shouted loudly. Her voice distracted me from everything happening at the moment. Every second she was around me, she was shouting, and for no reason too.

''Mom I slept late yesterday, please give me a few more minutes.'' I moaned.

''What were you doing all night?'' She sat beside me on the bed and asked slowly, I quickly got up and sat next to her.

''What?'' I asked, surprise evident on my facial expressions as I thought she had found out about the guy.

''Why did you sleep late?'' She asked.

''I didn't.'' I quickly responded.

''You just said that you slept late yesterday and that you needed a few more minutes of sleep before waking up,'' She said, curiosity etched on her facef. Oh fuck. I thought she knew something.

''Sorry mom,'' was all what I managed to say. I left the room while she lingeres in my room, checking my mobile. ''Lol.'' I said taking a breath.

''Anne, get dressed and come down after me, we'll have dinner with your aunts and grandma. ''My mom said before closing the door and heading downstairs. I gathered the things I needed: my mobile, and started walking downstairs. I actually hated coming down to my grandma's house. AlI I did there was to clean up after the mess they make.

I knocked on the door. ''Anne, at last.'' My aunt greeted.

''Yup'' I said popping the 'p' and acting like I didn't care.

After a few hours when we had finished our dinner and washed everything, Nichole grabbed me to go downstairs with her.

''He's online,'' She said.

''How did you know?'' I asked, not looking at her.

''I went online a few minutes ago and saw him in the chat list,'' She said slowly.

''Okay. Open it then.'' She logged into the Facebook and I saw that he was indeed online but I didn't talk to him. Instead I started searching through the pictures on his page.

''Talk to him!" She ordered.

''Nope.''

''Why not?'' She asked, looking straight into my eyes.

''Let him start, I mean if we start every conversation, he would think that we're falling for him, and that's not true after all,'' I said

''What are you doing?'' Noura, Nichole's sister, interrupted our conversation out of nowhere.

''Nothing.'' I replied as nonchalently as I could. I grabbed the laptop and put on my favourite song of Alex Mica 'BREATHE'.

''Girls, what were you doing? I know you weren't just listening to music.'' She said raising one of her eyebrows.