Chapter 32

I cried and cried all night that I already feel that I am a ghost with the black shadow under my eyes. Why the fuck did I agree to marry Kristen? Why? I wanted to screaam. Yes, I really want to scream because I love Mason and now I deserve that he walked away now. I mean he was waiting for me three years and now I am so heartless that I just ignored everything and agreed to marry Kristen, who is already his friend.

"Kristen wants to see you." Laura said interrupting my thoughts as she came in. I quickly wiped my tears not wanting her to notice that I cried that much. I moved past her and to the living room as I saw Kristen resting on the sofa. Kristen is somehow handsome but nothing like Mason. Not just that he doesn't look as good as Mason but he doesn't give me the love and groin Mason gives me. He is nothing like Mason. I scanned his tanned body that was now covered with a white t-shirt and a jeans. His blue eyes met mine for a second but I just broke the eye contact by running a hand through my kid's hair as she moved towards me. I bended on my knees and gave her a tight hug not wanting to look at Kristen for no reason.

"Yes, Carla." He said while my eyes widened at him.

"My name is Anne" I interrupted.

"The girl I loved is Carla."

"So this isn't me. I am Anne and not Carla. I pretended to be Carla just to live." I said still managing to keep myself calm.

"So.....What do you think of me and you going to choose your wedding dress?" He asked while my heart beat increased to 360 beats by now. I wanted to say no but I couldn't cause after all he was the only one to help me when everyone refused to do so.

"I am tired." I said slowly not looking at him while he moved towards me and moved my chin up so that my eyes would meet his and it did.

"What is wrong with you?" he asked scanning each inch of my face.

"I am okay just...."

"Why were you crying?" he said as if he was with me and saw me crying last night.

"I wasn't." I said hesitation filling my voice.  

"There is no reason for you to lie." He said as he moved so close to me, really close. No inches apart as he pressed his body to mine making me want to vomit as I couldn't even accept his body on mine. But still I didn't want to hurt him and so I forced myself to accept his closeness and as I did, I felt some rough lips on mine. Lips that don't even match. Lips that are so hard to kiss or accept. He moaned into my mouth while running his tongue dirtly on my bottom lip obviously waiting for me to allow his tongue in and I did really accepted his tongue inside but felt disgusted for some reason. He was so dirty, his tongue wasn't perfumed like Mason. He didn't give me the tenderness Mason gave to me.

"The girl is watching us." I said as I noticed the presence of Kate and also as an execuse to pull out.

"That was great." He said as he took a deep breath, his cheeks going crazy red.

"Was it?" I asked as I raised a brow. Kristen's mobile interrupted as someone called Kristen and he execused placing another kiss on my lips. I wiped my lips as he left not wanting to feel how suckich are his lips.

I called Laura and told her to come over and stay with Kate cause I have something to do for tonight. I wore my favorite blue dress that fell loosely along with my body as it just covered my knees. It was a one-shoulder dress. I let my hair in its semi-curlied position as I removed the ponytail putting some mascara and a bright red lips sticks. I grabbed my red heels as I placed a soft kiss on Kate's cheeks.

I knocked on the door waiting for him to open the door but as I my hand knocked more, I felt the door opening by itself. It actually scared me but I forced myseld inside. My jaw dropped as I saw Mason there doing nothing but drinking like it is the end of his life. Bottles of empty wine was all around him in a mess. I think he was dying from drinking. He seemed so tired really tired.

"Anne." He moaned my name as he drank more of his wine but he still didn't see me. I walked towards him and grabbed the bottle of red wine and sat down on the sofa next to him.

"Anne, finally I get to see Anne...I want you but you are getting married...I..I want to see my daughter and live with both of you...but look..look..I want to live with the both of you." He cried the words as I noticed his tears at the corners of his eyes. He threw himself into me and hugged me tight so tight so close that I smelled the alcohol that he consumed tonight. He did really drink a lot. Why? He made me almost want to cry.

"Mason..."

"I want you, Anne." he said interrupting me pleadingly. His words made me really cry this time. I wrapped my hand around his neck and cried so hard on his shoulders.

"I don't know what to do now." I said crying harder into Mason.

"Don't leave." He said grabbing my hand as I pulled away from him."I need you." he said making me shiver. Heat burning all over my body making me want him and now.

"I have to leave." I said but he didn't get his hand off of mine.

"Stay with me. This one last night." I couldn't help this time but move towards to him as I placed both of my hands on each side of his cheeks. Our heads moving towards each other making our nose touch. We both let tears down our eyes as the thought of being together crossed our minds.

"I missed you." I said crying again with all what I had.

"I have never loved anyone else than you." I couldn't help this time but placed my lips on his so fast and rough like it is the last kiss between the both of us. I kissed him was all what I had, my heart, my soul, my everything. In the kiss, both of us, showed love to each other. Our love was clearly shown in the kiss. I enjoyed every part of the kiss. Unlike Kristen's kiss, when Mason asked for enterance, I gladly, happily, excitedly allowed him to. He moaned while kissing as he pushed me to the wall so hard making me moan from pain but I actually like it. He pushed my dress up as he slipped his hand down my underwear making me moan out loud. As his hands was inside me, I felt my body crying for more. Wanting so much more. I felt so naughty at the moment. It had been more than three years and I couldn't even touch him. I really wanted more and more. Wanted him so bad but he pulled and looked at me with his wide eyes.

"What?" I asked my voice sounding soft and slow.

"You're engaged." He said refusing to look at me.

"Doesn't mean we can't be doing th...."

"Exacltly! We can't. He is my friend." He said interrupting me. I can feel the pain in his eyes as he talked to me. It hurt that after teasing me with all these touches of his, he just wanted to go again.

"I want you."

"Kristen is my friend and I won't cheat on him."

"Yeah, as if I care." I shouted waving a hand in the air as I cried so hard. How can he be so damn heartless. He is so heartless. Cold-hearted. Fuck him! "I am your child's mom." I shouted harder. "I want you." I said as I grabbed him by the neck and kissed him roughly on the lip but he managed to push me away.

"I will always love you, Anne. But I can't. You must tell him that you want me and not him...."

"I..I will..don't worry..I will." I said as I moved towards him and through myself into him. "I am still in love with you."

"I love you, Anne." He whispered.

Making my insides turn into jelly and melt at the same time. Our kiss got intense and before I knew it I was riding his dick like a bull and then sleeping feeling safe and loved in his arms. Which are quite muscular, I might add.

__________________________________________

32 ;) ;) But guys sorry this is not going to end soon. I just made up my mind and I thought of putting some more actions between the three of them ;)

Don't forget how to make my day guys and enjoy ;)

You have to check my new story 'CLUBBING FOR MONEY' but it is not on this account so if interested just PM me and I will tell you about the account. The story is so damn good btw and I didn't write it alone. It is with a precious friend 'Jennifer' @_stalker_ ;)

I love you guys ;) ;) ;)

reemhesham.

edited by CharlotteePickard x

*proof read*