Chapter 36 (Epilogue)

This is the last chapter for WHERE A PLAY CAN TAKE YOU. Sorry the story is short but I hope everyone enjoyed it ;) Good Luck everybody 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Why did he kidnapped me? I told them both to get out of my life and when I say out I mean it. Where is he taking me? I mean where are we going? I don't know what I have to do now? Scream or what? I am kidnapped! Why did he even take me to the airplane. What the heck? 

''Where are we going?'' I asked as I finally managed to let the words out. 

''You are kidnapped baby doll. We shouldn't be asking.'' he said making me go angry.  Is he going crazy or what? 

''Stop acting like that and tell me where are we going.'' I shouted this time making everybody glare at us. Before I could go angry and shout more he grinned his teeth at me looking to me with his angry eyes. Why would I even be scared now?? I don't give a shit about him. 

''This is you, Anne. You spoil any good moment passes.'' 

''And where is this good moment. Where is it? Tell me.'' I said as I looked at his brown deep eyes. 

''Drop it'' he said as he looked at the window making tears fall from my eyes. He was totally true when he said I spoil every good moment. The whole flight was silent. None of us talking. He didn't even look at me except when I was feeding Kate.

After we reached the airport, I knew where we were going. Tears started to fall rapidly down my cheeks as soon as we reached there and I scanned the airport. I couldn't help but cry and cry. Why am I crying? Can't I stay strong at least for some hours. 

''If you really know the real Anne, you would always know that she couldn't love anyone except you'' I cried hardly as he moved towards me and I pushed myself into his arms, his warm hug. Mason, I really love you and I can't deny it anymore. The worst thing ever was that I was always denying my love to him. Trying to keep it away but it never left me. Mason was there in my heart all the time. Everything about him cools me. He is so special. To me. Why did I waste time being with someone I have never loved? Why did I try to ignore Mason? 

''Anne'' he said as he gently wiped my tears with his thumb moving his head towards mine and making our noses touch. I really hope we would never be apart again after this moment. It was my best. I felt so good. Feeling that I finally would live a proper life with my child and my only love. Years passed and his love was always there waiting for him. Tears continued leaving my eyes but that wasn't tears tears that hurts. It was that they call 'HAPPY TEARS'. I took a deep breath wanting to talk to Mason but he turned and continued packing our bags. The large smile that was taking like seventy percent of my face couldn't drop as I was still watching him. He moved and me and Kate followed him out of the airport. I grabbed his arms as pain started to fill up my body. 

''I am not ready.'' I said honestly as I knew where exactly he was taking me. First of all, I am with some pink pyjamas as Mason kidnapped me but that wasn't the main reason. They know I am dead. How would I suddenly face them not alone but with a three years old girl too? 

''Anne, everything will be going alright.'' 

''I don't want to see them.'' I said but I knew it was a lie. I have really missed them. Missed them all even my mom. I missed her so much. I want to hug her tight and apologize as much as I can. We weren't friends but we should have been. I knew what a mother is when I had Kate. I realised why my mom was treating me the way she did. She was just overprotective over me. Not wanting me to get hurt or anything. She wanted be to stay safe. She was always mean and rude but that explains that she care. I knew she loved my friends but not one percent as she loved me. I was a little jealous of her loving my friends but that wasn't true. I knew I wanted to see her but just scared to face her. What the hell would she do if she knew that her dead lonely daughter is back with her child and her love? I wonder what is going to happen. I am excited but scared. So scared....