Chapter 33

I know I am being so like a slut but waking up with Mason on top of me is the best thing ever and I have actually waited for this moment for like two years and now here we go. I am now with Mason and soon our daughter will know and we will get married. I have to tell Kristen the truth before everything.

"Good morning, princess." Mason said as he ran a hand through my messy sex hair while I smiled as the flashes of last night crossed up my mind.

"I wish I will always have you." He said making me smile even harder as he placed a soft kiss on my forhead leaving me alone there still wondering about last night. It was the best night ever.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I walked towards my home as I didn't have that much money so I couldn't even buy a car. I wasn't so poor though but I was just normal.

"Carla." Someone called from behind and I turned to see Kristen standing there. Looking so  excited.

"I wanted to tell you something." I said as I lowered my head down rubbing my hands against each other. I was actually nervous for telling him that I don't want him.

"No no, don't say anything. I want you now."He said as he pulled my hand so hard.

"Get in." He said as we walked towards his car. His car wasn't that good like Mason's and Bo.....Oh god I missed him. I thought to myself. They had the same car but Mason's car never showed up as he came here. I wonder why the hell did he come here? I didn't even ask him.

I opened the passenger's seat door and slided in looking at him. My expressions was so unreadable. I don't know where are we going to go and for god's sake. I don't want to.

"Let's go." he said as he parked in some mall's parking. I scanned the whole place. That was a really huge mall. Why would Kristen bring me here? What are we going to do here? I moved out while Kristen slided his hand into mine and we both walked hand in hand.

"How is it?" He said pointing to a long cup-like white dress that is obviously for a wedding. Wait. What? Wedding? Yes. He still doesn't know that I don't want.....I mean this dress is so amazing but I can't wear this for him.

"Ummmm....I...." I started while he cut me off by running his hard hand along my lips.

"I will do my best do bring you this dress. I know I don't have the money to but I will bring anything for you." his words shut me like a gun. Why does he has to be so damn cute. I wanted to cry and scream now. What the hell can I do?

"Kristen, I don't want you to buy something that you can't afford to.  I can wear any wedding dress. It shouldn't be that expensive." I said slowly as I tried to clear some of my nervousness. I can't tell him that I don't want him after what he is doing for me. He is treating me like I am the only girl and I am just acting like a bitch towards him.....

"Hey guys." Mason said as he came out of nowhere while my eyes widened in surprise. Shit. Why does he has to come now? "What are you doing here?" He asked as he shot me a mad glare that I almost peed in my panties.

"Buying a wedding dress for my precious Carla." Kristen said making me want the whole world to end and now. I wish a hole will now grab me and I will die. What theee.....I was stopped by Kristen who ran a hand through my back and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Stop making out infront of me and the whole mall." Mason mostly shouted. His voice hard, cold and husky. He shot me one last shot and then walked away. Pain clearly showed in his eyes making me want to cry. I closed my eyes not wanting anything really I mean why does everything had to go so much complicated?