Chapter 35

"Anne, wait" Mason said as he followed me but I didn't care to answer. Why did he hurt me that much? What did I do to deserve this? I left my whole family that I am missing now just to hide his child and keep her safe. I have done each amd everything any mother would ever do and maybe more. No one was with me when I had to release Kate. No one helped me when I traveled out of town and was pregnant. He doesn't deserve someone like me. He wants to be with some slut? Yeah, well that suits him. He is just a pain in the ass. He doesn't do anything except hurt me and then hurt me and then keep on hurting me each second. Was I so bad? What did I do in my life? I escaped the country that has my family, frienda and everyone just for my daughter. I want to come back to them while they now are so hurted because I am dead. And yeah, Anne is dead and Carla is back but now Carla is hurted hundred times more than Anne. 'love hurts whether it is right or wrong.' This is actually so true. I don't even know whether Mason loves me or that bitch. What I care for now is that I want to be alone not with Mason neither Kristen. I want them both to just exit my life. I don't want them both. They both hurt me like hell. Mason is a pain in the ass and Kristen is so damn cold. He is wierd sometimes and rude. He doesn't want to hurt me but that shows that he doesn't even love me. I mean how love would be created without jealousy?

"Anne, we need to talk" he said as he grabbed my arms while I simply moved it and continued walking. He came and stopped infornt of me giving me no choice to escape. "You have to know something....."

"I don't want." I cut him off. "I don't want to hear a thing from you. Now all what you care for is that bitch. You just walked away when your girlfriend needed you while she was pregnant and now you go and kiss some other girl leaving your daughter. What kind of a father are you? Did you just thought one time about coming home to see Kate? Have yoy ever asked me about her? Whether she is okay or not?" I shouted as my temper started to grow wider. That really hurts.

"Umm...I..."

"Don't ever think of visiting her or us one day. We don't need you in our life, Mason. We managed to live alone three years." I cried the words and then simply turned and walked away.

I took a deep breath as I reached to Kristen's house. I knocked the door and after less than a minute, he opened and scanned me.

"Carla, why are you here? You should be in the hospital?" he said as he scanned me one more time.

"I am okay. We need to talk." I said honestly while he welcomed me in his small cute house. I scanned it for a minute and my eyes stayed locked on the invitations on the table.

"What are those?" I asked as he stood next to me.

"I wanted it to be a surprise but you came suddenly. This is our wedding's invitation. He said making me almost want to cry. I hate life.

"Kristen, I want to be honest." I started. "We can't get married." I managed to say while his eyes widened in surprise. "Yes." I completed as I rubbed my hands together. Friction decreases nervousness. "Mmm...honestly, Mason is Kate's father." I said and his eyes was filled in anger. "I don't want you to get angry or anything but I am sorry. We can't get married." I finally finished what I was prepared to say. It actually let me feel better. Truth is the best thing anyone could think of.

"Cool" was all what he said as he let a breath out. "Good luck then." he said and I actually hugged him one last hug as I forced a smile. I turned and left the house thinking I am already done with my mission. Complete. Now, what's next? To go to my  child and sleep with her. I have missed this girl. I was messed up with her father's endless problems and just forgot about her. Am I a good mother? I really wanted Kate to have a father but what can I say to her silly, careless, irresponsible father. It hurts me that she asks me about him I mean she sees her neighbors with fathers and so. Each and every day she asks me about her dad. I don't know how to make her forget him. He doesn't deserve to be a dad after all.

"Anne" some girl called me making me stop for a moment. No one here knows that I am Anne. I turned to see Jennifer staring at me.

"What do you want?" I said as I moved towards her.

"Mason loves you. I am just his bestfriend and he did this to make you jealous. Just to let you know that you two cannot be except for each other. He told me about you like a lot. I want to see you together. You are perfect together. One chance Anne please." she pleaded giving me the puppy face.

"This hurts even more...."

"I know. Please forgive him. You have been through a lot. You guys love each other. Don't waste more time." she said making me actually think about it but no. I don't want him anymore. I didn't answer her but turned and walked to my house. I had to pass by the coffee I wanted some accounts to check on. If I knew that she would come, I wouldn't pass.

"Think about it please " she pleaded after me but again I ignored her.

_________________

"Heyy, leave me. Who are you?" I shouted as someone holded my arms together and pushed me into his car. What the hell? Am I being kidnapped. Why? who?

"Leaveeee mee. I am a mother and I need to be with my child please." I pleaded but again the whoever was kidnapping me completely ignored. I cried and shouted more and more but I failed to let him leave me. Why did I walk at the middle of the night? Why didn't I sleep next to my daughter? What can I do now? Am I being kidnapped? Like for real? Why?

I woke up founding myself in an airplane. What? Why? The kidnapper is going to take me out of my country? Far from my daughter? Away from everything? I wanted to cry hard and scream but someone placed a hand on my lips before I could do that.

"Shhh" the kidnapper warned and I nodded. He seemed to be dangerous. He scared the hell out of me but where am I going? Why did he kidnapped me and not anyone else? I don't own money neither anything. I just own Kate and now she don't have me next to her.

"Ma...myyyy" someone said from the seat next to me. I turned to see Kate. My eyes widened and I actually smiled. The kidnapper moved his hand away from my mouth.

"Are you okay babe?" I asked and she nodded cutely. I scanned the kidnapper who was wearing something like a black socks or something. He removed it and my eyes widened in surprise. What? Where is he even taking us?

__________________________________________

Cool chapter isn't it? Definitely. This is going to end so sooooooooooon!! So please vote, comment and share as much as you can. I am thinking to join the Watty Award. You should definitely help guys or what do you think? Anyways, thank you a lot for reading ma story. I know it doesn't sound as good as those that are on wattpad but this is actually a true story that I wanted to share with everyone. I know it is not so good but everyone should have a concept of what happens with true love stories. This is not a teen fiction. It is not a fanfiction. It is an actual story that the whole world has to know. Happy ending but so much drama. "A successful story is not one that ends happily but one that happened in actual life." I believe in this quote. LOL because I am the one who wrote it. Haha! Anyways, thank you a lot guys!! Anyone needs dedication just PM me. Thanks to everyone. You guys have to read my new story Serving the Bad Boys  it is not a true story but it is soo interesting. You would like it!! It is funny and new. So you should definitely check it!!

Thank you.

reemhesham ;)