Chapter 9

I couldn't sleep all night. Did he really say that? He loves Ashely? How could someone love g girl who does not even exist?I mean, everything. The dream and everything. Am I going to tell him who I am? He will never forgive me after that, like never, and I am actually happy that he loves me because I like him too. I am really happy with him, that I can't even live without talking to him, even though I need him to hug, to tell me that we can be for each other one day, but I can't tell him who I am. He will never forgive me.

"You know that I am a crazy bitch. I do what I want when I..." My phone interrupted my thoughts. I grabbed it to see Mason calling. Oh my god, I can't stand all this lying. I am a bitch, and I know that myself. I played a guy that doesn't even deserves to be played. I mean, he loves Ashley and me, because we are the same person. How could I do this? I am making this guy go crazy.

"Yes Mason?" I said sounding a little rude.

"What's wrong?"

"Why do you always ask the same question? I'm fine!" I shouted.

"Ashley, I think you are going crazy, I should've never called you and immediately go to sleep."

"Don't." I warned. 

"Why are you acting this way with me?"

"Because you are just playing around with me and you're always going out with other girls and you only come back at night to call me. Thank you, babe, for playing me like that."

"Sleep tight girly. Good night."

"I will not sleep!" I shouted, putting an empasis on every word.

"What do you want? You don't want me to meet you?"

"You already saw my pictures. Do you think I'm lying or sending fake pictures?" I interrupted him.

"What is wrong with you today, Ashley?" He said slowly.

"Don't you ever ask that fucking question again."

"Stop, Ashley," He interrupted, but I didn't care.

"What's wrong with you, Ashley?" I continued as if I didn't hear him, my voice growing louder and louder. "What's wrong with you, Ashley?"

"Stop!" He shouted. "That's too much. What do you want? Are you jealous? I wasn't with any other girls today so shut it."

"Where were you then?"

"Why do you care?" He asked slowly.

"I don't, I mean yes, I do. You know what? I don't know why, but, but... I love you!'' I shouted then immediately calmed down. What ? What did I just say? I love him? What the hell? Did I really love him? Oh my god! I can't! What if Nichole found out? She would never forgive me. My uncles would never either. No one will ever forgive me, even Mason. Why do I have to love him?  

"I'm going to sleep," I said, crying.

"I love you too," He said before quickly ending the call.

Oh my god, what am I going to do now? Can I tell him the truth? No, never, that is not gonna happen. So what? What am I gonna do? Nothing, I'm not going to do anything, I will complete the game with Ashley. I love him and he does too, so I am not gonna leave. I love him. I can't live without him.

*___________________________________________________________________________*

''Hey, Mason.'' I said as I saw him in the company, tears filled my eyes, but I forced them back in.

''Anne.'' He said, scanning me. ''Are you okay?''

''Yes.'' I said as I took a deep breath.

''Yesterday, Ashley told me that she loves me too.....'' He started.

''Mason, there is nothing between us. We were never into each other and we can't, so why are you telling me this now?'' I cut him off.

''I don't know, I just feel better when I tell you.'' I didn't answer, I just stared at him, my eyes widening.

He moved towards me and placed his two hands on my face making my eyes meet his. ''You are a small sister to me. Whenever you have anything to say, you can tell me. I'm always here for you."

I threw his hands away off me. ''I'm not small!'' I shouted but he only laughed. ''Why are you laughing?'' I shouted.

''Whenever you shout, it reminds me of Ashley. You are so close to her in every aspect.'' He said. 

''I have some accounts I have to publish, Mason, so can you let me go?''

I looked to see Boudy standing behind him.

''Hey.'' I started. 

''Anne, go finish your work. I see that you're incredibly irresponsible.'' He said while Mason and I laughed. Bi-polar much?

''Mason told me that he is my older brother and that I can tell him whatever I want to say.'' I said.

''And sure, you told him that you adore your neighbor, Mason, and that he hurts you a lot and you can't stand what he did to you so you left him...''

''She didn't!'' Mason shouted, scanning me while Boudy excused himself and left when someone called for him.

''Ashely, told me the same thing and....'' He started off.

''I don't care about Ashely. I'm Anne.'' I said, heading to my office.

''Anne.''

''Leave me alone, and don't think that I will ever like a player like you. Ashely is never winning."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks :D

Vote and comment if you liked

REEM XOXO ;)

Edited by LilaKartoffel :) Check her out!

*proof read*