Chapter five

L: who was it?

C: my Mom she wants me home.

L: oh. Ok then see you tomorrow.

C: same bye

L: luv ya boo

C: same

I went to my house. My mother usually doesn't bother me when im at Laurens. I entered my house and I see my Mom and dad waiting for me. They seem pretty pissed.

C: Hey... What's wrong?

Mrs.cabello: sweetie... How can I put this...

Mr.cabello: tell her already sweetieing things up won't help. I still don't see why this has to happen.

C: w..what's going on ?

Mrs.cabello: you see . Camila no matter what I love you . You know that right

C: Mom stop that your worrying me

Mr.cabello: we're getting a divorce couldn't you have just said that . Since you wanted it so bad.

C: wait what? Why ?

Mrs.cabello: sweetie it's complicated

C: no Mom your complicated. You only think about yourself. No one but yourself.

I heard footsteps from behind me. To my surprise I see Sofi.

C: Sofi what are you doing up princess. You have to be taking a nap.

I went to hug her. I rolled my eyes at my mother. She looked down disappointed.

S: why was there screaming before you came mila?

C: it was nothing. Now let's go to bed.

Mrs.cabello: Camila set her to sleep and come back we're not done talking

C: I think we are.

I put Sofi on the ground. I held her hand. She was skipping and humming. I wish I could be young again. lauren. Have no problems. Not questioning your sexuality with her best friends. Not caring about homework. Lauren. Not going through a divorce in your family. The only problem in the world little kids have is ... Well nothing.

S: mila..

C: Yes.. baby?

Lauren.

S: how come *yawn* daddy and mommy aren't having any fun with us anymore? Like when we used to go to vacations?

C: sweetie. They are but you know. Everyone needs a break of having fun. Including vacations. now go to sleep I'll be in my room ok

S: yup

I kissed her in the forehead and went out the room. Closing the door quietly. When I turned around my Mom was there. I ignored get and went up to my room. Well tried.

Mrs.cabello: listen young lady you get here at this instant or

C: or what? What else can you ruin? In what person can it fit to screamo at their spouse with a little kid around? Sofi heard you Mom. She's questioning. She has no on but me. IM not leaving her for shit.

Mrs.cabello: ... Don't talk to me like that. It's for our own good

Lauren.

C: just leave me Alone. Ok I need to do my homework.

I went running up to my room in tears. Why is this happening to me? Most of all Sofi. I don't anything bad to happen to her. She's like the only person I truly cared, her and lauren. Lauren. Lauren. Lauren.

*ring ring ring*

C: hello?

-Hey boo is everything ok

C: lauren! Umm... Yes..

I started to cry. I couldn't help it

L: camz? IM coming over

C: I don't think it's the perfect time to

She hung up on me. I stared at my wall. Pictures of me and my family and friends. Derek, lauren, dad, ny adorable Sofi and.... Mom. I took those pictures off. I was crying so bad. I heard a knock in the door.

C: Mom leave me

L: Woah watch out camz it's just me lauren

C: sorry lolo come in

L: Hey? What's wrong?

C: well you see Umm..

Mrs.cabello: lauren what a surprise! Want anything to drink?

L: well Umm.. Mrs.cabello.. You kinda saw me enter so.. Surprise?

Mrs.cabello: sorry lauren my head is in another world

C: can you leave?

Lauren got up. I pulled her back to sit down. Her eyes were shiny staring at me.

C: not you lolo her.

I pointed to my Mom. She left. I can't believe she's acting so Bitchy!

L: Woah.. Never seen my Camzi act like that to her Mom

She called me hers. My Camzi! Fuck what's this im feeling? It's so weird. Am I supposed to feel like this? Am I .. No I can't be.

C: well( my voiced cracked) hmhmp. Well umm my Mom.. She wants a divorh..

I cried. Lauren was in shock. She led out a tear. She hugged me. I felt to warm. I like how she hugs me. I forget about everything. I'm "stuck in the moment" with lauren. She pulled away. She whipped my tears while telling me

L: shh.shh... Wait you don't like that noise.. Sorry.

I giggled and try to smile but went IN tears again.

L: Camzi don't cry. Boo everything will be okay. I'm so sorry. Maybe she'll just not do the divorce

C: thanks lolo. I don't know where I would be without you...

L: if you need me for anything. I love you boo.

She kissed me in the forehead. I directly felt so hot. I was red. I smiled .

C: love you too lauren

If she only knew how much I loved her. If she knew how I'm feeling. This feeling is unbearable to keep a secret. then lauren left smiling at me. I was so lucky to have lauren as a bestie. Be happy with that Camila.

*two hours later*

Mr.cabello: Camila come down stairs.

C: coming daddy.

I whipped the tear marks left near my eyes and cheeks. I sent downstairs running almost tripped over Sofi's toys. Lauren. Gosh I need to clean her room.

C: what's up dad

Mr.cabello: Camila no matter what happens ... I love you ok? No matter what you choose in life. What you do. I love you even if I don't agree with you ok?

C: y..yeah dad. I'm not leaving with Mom. We're staying here. I've been in this town for far to long. I'm not moving...

Mr.cabello: about that sweetie. Mija.. I'm the one leaving.. That's why I..

C: what... No ! Dad no don't leave me here with Mom! Please no let her leave! She's the one who wants to leave you. Let her leave!

Lauren. Lauren.

Mr.cabello: now now Camila don't over react. I'll try to convince her.

C:dad .. I love you.. I feel that I barely tell you that. I truly do..

I went back upstairs. Lauren. My Mom called me for dinner. Didn't listen to the bitch. I stayed up . If that means not eating what she makes that's what I'll do. She didn't even make food for my dad. That's kinda fucked up considering All the shit he's helped you with. Lauren. I hope my dad finds someone who will love him. As for my Mom.. I don't care.. She can do whatever... I have no point fighting with her.. She'll basically "win" the whole time. She can't loose, if she does things just go bad.