Chapter Eight

My phone rang. Laurens name was on The screen.

From: Lolo

Hey boo! What happened I had to walk alone ;(. There was no practice. Txt me soo.

To: Lolo

Sorry I didn't know

From: Lolo

U ok?

To: Lolo

Sure y?

From: Lolo

Come over yea?

To: Lolo

Sure be there in 15.

I put my hair in a high ponytail and went off. I didn't bother wearing something nice. I was so dad and made. Why am I even going to her house? What if he's there?

As I knocked lauren came rushing to open. We hugged and went up to her room.

L: my parents aren't home.

C: oh cool

L: so it's like a "party" in my room we're playing spin the bottle. Dirty version. You ready?

C: I shouldn't.. I should leave lolo

L: hell no come up.

When we entered her room, I saw Derek, a girl and a guy I didn't know who they were and Zac...

D: you spin Camila.

I sat next to Derek. Lauren was in front of me but in the right side. I spinned the bottle. Please don't land on Zac please not Zac please not Zac...

Z: well the bottle has spoken you two must give each other 7 minutes in heaven or however long you want no less then 7. It's 7:30

C:.......

D:.........

Girl:.......

L: c'mon Camzi we'll go in my closet.

I was supposed to kiss lauren makeout with her and pretend I was as happy as I was ! It may seem a little wrong but the girl that I have been thinking about day and night. It's my chance to show her that she made a big mistake with Zac.

She grabbed my hand as we entered her closet. It was pretty small. I could hear her breathing loud. I began to as well. She began hugging me. Was that all? Wow big disappointment.

C: lolo you don't have to...

She crashed our lips together. Our tongues touching each other. She locked the closet. She put kisses down my neck. I led out a moan.

L:Fuck camz

C: mhmm

She went down and began unzipping my zipper. Was this happening? She took off my jeans as I took off her shirt. Seeing her only with a bra on wasn't a first. I was in my underwear. She began touching my legs. I just wanted it's so bad so bad. She went up and down my legs. She was giving me a sort is lap dance. As she was about to enter someone knocked on the door.

L:we'll come out in a bit

-but it's been more than 10 minutes

L: leave please

Was lauren actually enjoying this? The sexual tension was in.

C: laahhren I think..

L: yes boo?

C: let's save this for later .. They'll think wrong lolo..

L: ok ( she frowned) put your pants on

We walked outside . Zac was gone. Derek was home as well . The girl and guy was also gone. It was 8:25.

L: damn were we in there that long

C: I....I.... I think

L: c'mon camz don't lie you enjoyed that as much as I did.

C: I did. But it wasn't right you have Zac.

L: so maybe this can be a little secret if we do it more often.

Ok I lied lauren didn't say this . She said:

L: where did everybody go?

C: it's 8:25. I think they left cuz we were in there for a long time

L: Damn haha your staying over?

C: no I can't I need to stay with Sofi

L: oh ok call me tomorrow ok?

C: duh boo bye

We hugged and I left. Did this actually happen. She was about to finger me. Stupid person who interrupted us. I wonder who it

was... Probably Zac. This day ended perfectly. Sofi didn't argue to go asleep and my Mom decided she was going to leave not my dad. Finally things my way. Hope it stays like this .