Chapter 51

Camila POV

Dad: what are you doing?

Camila: getting up. what does it look like?

Dad: mila no. you aren't.

Camila: look I can walk see!

   I got up from the bed. I gave one step. My dad went near me and I fell. He tried to help me up. I resisted. I didn't let him help me up. I stayed in the floor for a while. I looked up at my dad. He picked me up and layed me Down.

I started to cry. he hugged me. It kinda worked. I miss her. My mom. As much as I hate to say it I do. I cannot live any other day without her. I know she was a complete bitch and left us, but you can't help feel love for the ones who left.

My dad left a while ago. I was alone in the room. I wonder what happened to Lauren. I looked at the time. it was almost midnight. She isn't coming back. I turned off the TV.  I looked at the window. Please God let me walk again. How will I be able to live my life with Lauren?

Lauren Pov

  The police finally let me out. Derek and Travis were outside with Lucy. I ran and hugged her. She was a girl hand in hand . I smiled. I hugged Travis and Derek as well.

Lucy: Lauren this is Vero. that horrible girlfriend I have remember.

Vero pushed Lucy playfully and extended her arm. I gave her my hand.

Lauren: We have to go see Camila!

Derek: Laur visiting hours are over love

Lauren: That isn't gonna prevent me to see my Camz

Vero: Damn you really love her huh. If Lucy was Ill I would have left her and rest the many days without her.

Lucy: love you too babe

Lauren: heh. you guys cmon let's go see her.

Derek: Fine.

   we entered Derek's car. Lucy,Vero, and I sat on the back. The radio was playing Neon Lights. this made me remember Camila even more. Her love for Demi was incredible.

Lauren: haha Zac saw them neon lights when I hit his ass!!

Derek: haha hell yeah!

Lauren: What happened to him anyways?

Lucy: He was set free. No one knows where he's at. I'm sorry Lauren.

Vero: We can't give up. Lauren. From what ive seen your a fighter. You are fighting with Camila yo get her health. We will fight to find Zac. We found him once why not again?

Lauren: Thanks Vero.

   I hope what Vero is saying is right. I cannot live with myself knowing I had him in my hands and he escaped. No one messes with my friends. Especially my girlfriend.

A/N Did you guys like it? Comment,share,like!! Let's have a Q/A in the comments. Ask me anything. I will answer it. Wanna interact with my family(harmonizers)