Chapter 44

It had been like about three hours since we were in the hospital. Still no word on how Camila was. I tried multiple times to contact the doctor but the nurse kept refusing me to see her. I was loosing hope. Hope that I needed. I need Camila in my life. She cannot leave her little sister and her dad. I haven't called them I dont have their number. I called my mom but she didn't answer. I just sat until I heard news from Camila.

Lucy was still here with me. She has been a good person to be around with. She didn't judge me because Camila was my girlfriend. In fact she also has a girlfriend. They haven't seen in each other in a year. She is in college in New York. Lucy says it's hard but she won't ever break up with her. They'r love is too big. They have been dating since their freshman year of high school.

I wish I wasn't stupid enough to realize that Camila was the one. Some people say it's bad to be with the same gender as you , but in all actuality Camila has been the best thing that has ever happened in my life. She isn't the opposite gender so I don't see how loving someone with the same parts as you is bad. I kept thinking about how things would be different if I hadn't said yes. That yes literally changed my life. Zac is the biggest mistake in my life.

Lucy asked me if I wanted something to eat. I wasn't hungry so she went to get herself some food at the cafeteria at the hospital. I grabbed a magazine that was in the counter.. Nothing seemes intresting. I was all for celebrity gossip, but this wasn't the time. Lucy came back with some pizza. She got me a slice and a drink. I got it and placed it near me. I didn't eat.

It has been exactly five hours and still no word. I began to cry again. Lucy came and comfort me but it wasn't working as much. I told her the story on what basically happened and it was my fault. She said it wasn't but how can I believe that knowing that because of me and my stupid ways. I wonder what Zac is doing. Is he out there back in the city? I still can't figure out why this happened.

Doctor: Friends and Family of Karla Cabello?

Lauren: here!! HEre!! Doctor how is she?

Doctor: Well can I speak to an adult?

Lauren: I'm 18 so technically I am an adult. How is she?

Doctor: Ok than name and how you are related. Sorry for all the questions its for privacy concerns

Lauren: I'm Lauren and I'm her girlfriend and this is Lucy she helped us get here

Doctor: She is out of the surgery and has concossion. She is in a coma I'm sorry Lauren, Lucy. You two can see her one at a time in room 166b

I immediatly hugged Lucy. She kept patting my back and saying things will be okay. I led all my tears come out. I cannot leave Camila loose this battle we've already one too many to give up now

A/N Heres two chapters for you today. Keep voting and like it. I will be keeping Lucy to this story. Hope you liked it