Chapter Six

Teacher: good morning class take out your textbooks and open to page 237

Everyone groaned. I actually didn't Care what's to groan about. I'm not a fan of school but this shit will help us. The teacher began talking about some War.. I was just thinking about the divorce. I can't believe this. Everything is okay why change? Lauren. Dammit she's in my head again. I wish I could go walking with her today. But she'll be doing something she likes. That's all good for me.

C: what?

Everyone laughed. Was I that distracted?

Teacher: ms.cabello, were you paying attention to anything I was saying?

Lauren. Divorce. Lauren. Divorce lauren lauren lauren LAUREN!

Teacher: hello

C:... What uh sorry.

The bell rang. Wow that saved my life. Well that's what I thought.

Teacher: Camila what's wrong with you?

C: nothing just nothing... Can I go now?

Teacher: yes you may but pay attention.ok

I went out of the room. Was my pain that obvious? Doubt it. The funny Camila is always here, I guess. Gosh I was starving. Maybe I'll eat a burger.. And fries. I see lauren and Derek walk to me . Was it just me or was lauren looking stunning today.

D: lauren your day just got better.

L: what ? Duh my bestie is here.... Camz! I miss ya!!

C: missed you too boo

L: how was class?

C: a living nightmare. This has been such a horrible day. Also yesterday after your house.

D: Woah what's going on?

C: Derek... My .....

D: well c'mon spill

C: my... Parents are getting a .... Divorce....

D:..... I'm... Sorry mila didn't think it would..

C: don't worry Derek I just don't want my dad to leave. My Mom should leave she wants it.

L: well you must be hungry Camila what ya want?

C: burger and fries

L: I'll pay

C: no lauren I can't you ..

L: too late paid.

I smile. We walked to our table. I take a bite out of my burger. It wasn't really good. So I just are the fries. Derek baught a burrito. Lauren baught a chicken salad. Suddenly Zac comes and sits with us. He sits very close to lauren. You see her eyes light up. She's turning red.....

Zac: Hey lauren

L: h..hi Zac..

Lauren and Zac we're laughing and having a good time in lunch. I just wanted to leave. I made my own conversation with Derek. What else is there to do? Zac is flirting with lauren and she isn't holding back.

Z: haha lauren you have a little something on your cheek. Let me take it off

L: oh...

Zac smashed his lips against Laurens. I just watched. My heart feels.... Pain.. Lauren hasn't pulled away. I just wanted to pull lauren to myself. Only mine. They finally pulled away. Zac was staring at Laurens lips as lauren was blushing on the ground smiling.

Z: I took it of hehe

Awful flirting skills Zac. Fucking gross.

L:.. Umm ..

Z: I know before I didn't really talk to you but you know... Lauren...

L: yeah?

Z: I really like you..

Everyone in the cafeteria stopped what they were doing and turned to our table. I was burning red. Angry. I was super angry.

Z: lauren... Do you want to GO out?