Chapter 48

Was I really gone for that long? Thank God Lauren is OK. When I was well asleep. I always felt a good presence. I felt a touch in my hands. It felt good. When I was asleep, I felt like I was in paradise. I had no worries in my life. I was with this girl. She had the most amazing eyes in the world. Her hair reminded me of Ariel. Here body was built so perfectly. I was happy to call her mine. When I woke up she wasn't there. I felt her coming. I felt that she was going to be with me in a few seconds. She did came. The girl of my dreams was the one and only Lauren Jauregui.

Doctor: How are you doing Camila?

Camila: I'm scared. I can't move

Doctor: Can you move your hands?

  I tried with all my might to curl my hands in a fist. I extended my left arm. The doctor nodded. I also was able to do it with my right arm. I moved my neck to reassure him that I could move my upper body.

Doctor: Try to touch your feet.

  I extended my arms out and tried to touch them.

Camila: Ouch!

Doctor: Don't stress yourself out. Now can you move your legs?

   I began to worry. I wasn't able to. The doctor just stood there looking at me. I looked at my feet and tried to move them around. Still not use. The doctor came towards me and got my left foot and did a rotating motion. He did it with the right as well.

Doctor: Can you feel me doing this?

Camila: No..

Doctor: Don't worry Camila. We'll work this out. Don't think about it. Just relax. That's what you need right now

  I nodded and he left the room. I could only think of the worst. What if Lauren leaves me because I can't walk? What will happen to our long walks? What will happen to our nights of pleasure if I can't feel anything? I looked outside and thought of Zac. I cannot believe he would do such a thing.

Laurens POV

  I went out with Derek and Travis to the waiting room. They held hands. I was just hoping for the day Camila will go out of this place and I will be able to do that with her again.  People started seeing Derek and Travis weird. So I flicked them off. Derek and Travis looked at me amazed.

Travis:Lauren! Don't do that

Lauren: Man They deserved it.

Derek: That's Lauren Travis.She will protect the people she loves.

Lauren: Who says I love you Derek!! Haha

Derek: Well then

Lauren: Just kidding Derek! You know I love your ass!

  We sat down. Derek and Travis told me everything that was going on in school. Rumor has it that Zac went to leave with his dad. His mother is worried sick. He was influenced by his dad to treat girls badly. She wants to see how Camila. I wouldnt allow it though, because of her stupid son my Camz is like this. Camila and I are graduating along with Derek and Travis. All the seniors are planning out prom. They wanted the theme to be fairy tell. Like prince and princesses. That is the most cheesiest thing ever. Derek laughed at my respond.

Doctor: Family and friends of Camila Cabello?

  Camila's dad and sister got up. Also Derek,Travis, and I. The doctor looked upset. I was getting worried sick.

Doctor: Well let's start with the good news . She can move her upper body.

Lauren: And the bad?

Doctor: I'm sorry but she can't move or feel her bottom half. We're trying our best to see how we can help. One at a time can go and see her. Don't mention it. She has to be relaxed. We cannot stress her out.

   Those words made my inside go bad. This is all my fault. Fucking Zac. Imma kill him.

Vote comment share with others. love you all