Chapter seven

D: do you want to go out?

One word. One word can change everything. A life. A friend turned into an enemy. Even a enemy turned into a friend. A status. Lauren can either say yes. Or no. Camilas eyes turning red to her response. Girls envied lauren because now laurens status was in a relationship.............................. Lauren is with Zac. There's nothing the envied girl can do or Camila.

As Zac left the table, lauren couldn't help and "brag". Who wouldnt? She's saying the most popular kid in the school.

L: Zac is the best. He gets me so much. I think he's the one.

Camila thinking : you've been dating for a week. He's the one?

D: don't brag lauren to Us single people , right Camila.

C:...

D: Camila ?

C: what?...yeah.... I have to go

As Camila left, Derek couldn't hold how bad he felt for Camila. Camila was hurt, she ,couldn't do anything about lauren and Zac aka "zauren" (I know that's apparently Zayn and laurens "ship" name but I couldn't figure out another one so yeah bare with me Lol suggestion just comment )

L: has Camila seem a little strange to you?

D: nope( he lied) Hey see you later have to go home.

L: ok bye Derek. If you see Camila... Tell her that .... I... Have to talk with her ok?

D: yeah sure

Camila went walking home alone. Hasn't been the first time ever since Zac came. She was crying. She already knew she wasn't going to be with lauren. But now she's loosing her. She's changing. Camila can't do anything.

Camila POV

I wonder if my feelings for lauren will ever change? Will I accept the fact lauren will never be mine? Will I accept the fact that lauren will only have eyes for Zac? Zac only means trouble. Will lauren be the girl version of Zac? No fuck that Camila. Lauren would never... But the so called love for Zac that she has.. She might.

This day couldn't get any worse. I forget my binder with my homeworks in school. Go Camila go get it school closed in an hour you can get it. No you won't, you'll run into lauren. Why would running into lauren a problem she's your best friend right you love her right?

Wow Camila your loosing it! I didn't go get my homework. I rather get detention than running into Zauren...

* what do y'all think? Is it too depressing? Sorry I'm going through a tough time. Anyways is zauren ok? Or should I use another name. I don't ship zauren. I mean if Zayn and lauren go out I'm happy if they don't I'm happy as long as lauren us happy I am. So keep voting comment love y'all)