Chapter 45

Lauren POV

I walked around the hospital looking for the room. 166b 166b. I went alone, Lucy stayed behind. She wanted me to have some time with Camila. I finally found the room. I see a nurse doing some paper work near her. I smiled at her and she left. Camila looked like she was sleeping. She looked so so so . The tears began to appear again. I grabbed Camila's hand. This is all my fault.

Lauren: Hey Camz. I'm sorry.... This is all my fault. Can you hear me love? Remember when we we're young and went to the fair and would always pull of pranks to the people there. We would always get away with it , member?

It was just me talking. She was there motionless. I checked the time it was really late. I held her hand and cried. I didn't want to loose her. I kept telling her stories about our memories and what I planned to do when we got older. The doctor came in with Lucy.

Doctor: I'm sorry but your going to have to leave. The visiting hours are over

Lauren: WHAt noo I'm not leaving Camila alone again!!!

Lucy: Lauren.. We can come back later. I know it's hard to leave the person you love the most but we have to sometimes.

Lauren: But what if she wakes up.. I wanna be here when she does.

Doctor: We will inform you as soon as she does.

I got up from the chair and kissed Camila on the cheek. I walked out and Lucy hugged me. As I walked out I saw them.

Mr. Cabello: Lauren!!! How is she how is Mila??

Lauren: She's... She's....

I see Sofi looking at me desperate for an answer. I told her dad what was going on when Sofi fell asleep. He looked angry and very worried about my safety now.

Mr. Cabello: Were is Zac?

Lauren: I don't know but I don't ever wanna see him again. He hurt the person I love the most. He must have ran off. The important thing right now is Camila and her health.

Mr. Cabello: You know Lauren. If Camila decides to stay the rest of her life with you, it may be the best thing she can ever do.

Lauren: thanks. She is the best thing that has happened to me since the big mistake

* Sorry its short but updated!! :)*