Chapter 54

*beep beep beep*

  The alarm read 7:00am. I had the biggest smile on my face. Camila was going to come back home. I already planned put day out. We would watching Netflix all day. At the end we would do some therapy. The faster she walk better for both of us.

  I got up and stared at myself in the mirror. I haven't woke up here for the longest of time. I began to smile. On the floor was one of Camila's shirt. I picked it up, still the same scent. I miss her so bad. Its only been a couple of hours. I do love her.

I went inside my bathroom. I undressed and took a shower. I kept thinking about how all this that one yes literally changed my life forever. I went out and Derek was in my room.

Lauren: Oh shit!! Derek you fucking scared the hell put of me.

Derek: Gosh Lauren sorry its just that I.. I'm sorry

  He stood up and went close to me. He stared at my eyes. I couldn't move. this was shocking. He bent down and kissed me. He put his hand on my hips. We kissed for about a good ten seconds. Those were the longest ten seconds on my life.

I pulled away. I just kept staring at him. Why did he do that? He went running out the room. I quickly changed into my clothes and went running after him.

Lauren: Derek!! Stop!!

Derek: I'm sorry Lauren I don't know why the fuck I did that.

Lauren: Mind explaining it now. You know I'm telling Camz. I am not keeping secrets.

Derek: Lauren... I don't think I'm gay....

Lauren: what do you mean? I see you with him so happy.

Derek: I don't know. I just don't think I am

Lauren: You know if its that your parents don't accept..

Derek: Lauren I don't know just sprry . I know

Lauren: Get in the car. You're gonna go to Travis and tell him you kissed me.

Derek: What!?!?

Lauren: I'll tell him you didn't know how to kiss and I gave you some pointers. Were both gay.. Well I am so I didn't feel anything!

Derek: OK

Can we get more than 20+ votes? if we do that's when I update. who's going to fifth times a charm tour? I am ahhhhh. Tell me the dates Ur going

love u xxoxoxoxoxox