Chapter 49

I couldn't handle this much hate for one person. I really wanted to see Zac. I just want to kill him. Make him pay for what he did to Camila. Her dad and sister went to see her first. I was wearing the same clothes since the day it happened. I went home with Derek and Travis. I sat in the backseat and thought of how things could be different. Why can't things be different?

Derek: Hope Zac is fucking dieting wherever he is.

Lauren: Don't say that Derek. We shouldn't react like him.
Travis: This is a different side of Lauren!

Lauren: yeah. I'm actually accepting life now. I won't take to long OK.

  I got out of the car. I went to my house. In my room was all the things I had ready for me and Camz. Our special day. I sighed and went inside my bathroom. I turned on the water and I let if fall on me. I needed this. I began to imagine Camila and I and our family. Once senior year ends we will move in with each other. Maybe one day we can get married. One day.

  I got out of the shower and put my clothes. I put some high waisted shorts and a v-neck shirt. I got my keys and flowers I had for Camila and went downstairs. Derek and Travis were laughing and giggling about I don't know what.

Lauren: There let's go see Camz!!

Derek: Hold up Lauren. Have you even eaten?

Lauren: It doesn't matter. I have to see her.

Travis: I think Mila would have wanted you to eat. Its not good for your health.

Lauren: Fine them but it has to be quick.

  Derek drove us to a burger place. The place was crowded. I begged them to just go and not eat. They refused. It was finally out turn and I ordered a regular cheese burger and a side of fries and soda. Derek and Travis ordered loads of food. I took out my phone and I received an email from the principal from my school.

Lauren, I know you are going through a very difficult time. I am happy to know Camila is awake again. But I am concerned about you and your future. You don't have to exact perfect grades as Camila does. It doesn't matter of she misses a couplet of more weeks. She is officially graduating. You are risking your graduation and going to college. What I am saying is you have to go to school. Try to come this Monday Lauren.