Chapter 53

I went out the hospital as soon as Camila went to sleep. I see Derek there alone. He gave me a smirk and got up. He said the rest went home and thought I needed a ride so he stayed. I gave him a hug and we left off.

  Throughout the whole car ride he seemed very hesitant and awkward. This made things weird. I decided to turn on the radio. I looked at him and he smiled and turned away quickly.

  I began to sing and dance. Derek still hesitant. He kept moving his mouth like he wanted to tell me something but just didn't. I was getting pretty annoyed. just ask him what's up Lauren.

  We arrived back to mine. He came in the house with me all my family was asleep. I led him in to my room.

Derek POV

  I don't know what is going on with me . Lately whenever I am near Lauren I begin to get butterflies and get all nervous. What the fuck?  She cannot just dance like that. I felt a big sensation.

   When we arrived at hers I just wanted to go home. I couldn't handle being with Lauren anymore. Wasn't I gay? I love Travis but do I like Lauren too? No. I cannot like her. she's with Camila. Travis is my love. Face the facts Derek.

  She led me into her room. She began to look through her clothes. She took off other bra. I felt the sensation all over again. She took off her shirt. The things I wanted to do.

Derek: What are you doing!?!?

Lauren: What? You're gay right? It won't hurt you to see some girls stuff once in a while. plus you mY best friend! It won't hurt. I did this all the time with Camz.

Derek: all...alright..

Lauren: Derek....

Derek: yeah?

Lauren: Can I ask you something?

Derek: sure

   Fuck she noticed. She must know I have feelings. Do I ? No No I don't... Travis though.

Lauren: How'd you know you were gay? or bi? whatever you are

Derek: I don't know just felt it. How do you feel with Camila? You better not be hurting her . Your giving her illusions that your ment to be!

Lauren: No its not that its just look.

  She pointed down to my pants. I had a fucking boner. She noticed. I cannot. I got up and turned super red.

Derek: I gotta go....

Lauren: nah its alright stay. Travis must of sent a nude huh!

Derek: Woops haha

Lauren: Go get your boy. But don't get too crazy. Imma need your help tomorrow with Camz. She's coming out the hospital and finally back yo my arms.

Derek: haha well I'll pick you up tomorrow with Travis okay

Lauren: okay! bye Derek!!

  She gave me a hug. I didn't feel anything though. Derek why are you making this assumptions. You're gay. Lauren is too. She is with Camila. You are with Travis. But then again she said it won't hurt you to see girls stuff sometime. Well maybe this little occasion just did hurt. It hurt a lot