Chapter 60

Camila: Oh my gosh! I can't believe we graduated Lo! Finally done with school! Cuz you know imma be the stay in home while you study.

Lauren: Oh really?  It doesn't matter as long as I'm besides you Camz.

  I pulled into a hug and kissed her. She kissed me back. This kiss was soft and gentle.  Much like our first one. I turned around and I saw a big tall man with a folder that read. N.Y.C.U.

Man: Lauren? Jauregui?

Lauren: Uh.. yes that is me. Can I helo you witg something?

Man: Well I'm actually here to help you. We have seen you grades and they improved emensingly every since your senior year. We also read what has beeb going on and you achieved this even with the events going on in your life. To congratulate you we have given you a full ride scholarship to N.Y.C.U and a dorm you can live with a guest. Give us a call. Go enjoy yourself and call us tommorrow morning. You will be leaving Monday morning.

I got the card and turned to Camila. She had the biggest smile in her face. She hugged me and gave me a big congratulations by giving me a kiss and rubbed my back. I pylled away and smiled. 

Lauren: I guess I have to go tell my parents.

Camila: Oh Lauren.  I can't believe this.

Lauren: Well get your bags packing cuz yo ass going too.

Camila: What. . You're talking me?

Laurem: Who else would I take my mom! haha Now what fun would that be ?

She smiled and grabbed my hand. We ran and told my parents the news . They co graduated me and we went of to my house and celebrated our win in life.

Monday Morning

Lauren's Mom: Imma miss you guys. I can't believe my baby is going to college. 

Lauren: Aww mom don't cry please.

  I gave her a hug and waved to my family and Camila's. I grabbed her hand and got in our flight.

Lauren: I can't believe this is happening Camz.

Camila: I can't either Lo.

  The two hugged and got ready for their flight. New beginnings from the old past. Things would be much different for the two.

Lauren graduated in the medical feild. Camila as planned was stay I home wife. They eventually adopted a child and moved back home. Things may seem bad at first but trust me it will get better. A guy may treat you like shit but love will find you. Maybe it was near you just like Lauren. 

Well heres the final chapter.  Sorry if it wasn't as expected. I kught write about their college life but not sure yet. I did mention a new story I was working on. I posted the first chapter to it. It's called Therapy (Camren) Hope you guys like it as much as this one. Ily♡♡♡♡♡