Chapter 50

Lauren: it was self defence!!!

police: sorry we have to take your four in no matter what it was. The boy to the hospital to get some stitches. He really got hot badly. Please don't make this hard for yourself.

  I got into the back of the police car. People were staring. It felt so awful. Zac got up and had a cut in his lips. O doubt I hit him that hard. Plus that's what he gets! He was such a ass. How am I feeling such sympathy for him!?!?! He deserved it.

   We drove to the station. My dad was there already. Didn't they call my parents fast? He looked disappointed. Travis and Derek were there already. I went to my dad and hugged him. He pulled away quickly.

Dad: Lauren you know better

Lauren: Dad cmon he deserved it! Plus it was self defence papi believe me!

  The police got me and put me into the interrogation room. This is so pointless. Its not like I killed the guy! I sat down with my arms crossed. I sat in a slanted way in the overused chair. The police told me to stay here.

Camila POV

  I felt a little better. The doctor told me with some therapy I would be able to walk again. My muscles are still in shock because of the hit. I was going to leave the hospital tomorrow and still no sign of Lauren. Gosh I miss her. Her eyes are just so amazing.

Dad:We can't tell Mila right now

Camila: I'm awake guys. What can't you tell me mom

Dad: nothing mija

Camila: Dad stop this I'm old enough already! Stop treating me like a child!!

dad: Mila.. Lauren...

Camila: whats wrong with my lo?!

Dad: She got arrested.