Chapter Eleven

Camila POV

      Yay my favorite plantains. Being best friends with a hot , CAMILA rescpect her , umm Cuban has its benifits she's amazing at everything. But i cant help noticing that she's acting diffrent. I wonder what really happened at the party. I wouldnt let anything happen to Lauren . Not me or Derek( Well besides her parents). 

    We heard the door bell ring. Finally Derek was here. Hearing our names being screamed we went to let Derek in. Mrs. Jauregui just giggled.

Lauren: I'm coming ... comin! Derek 

Openning the door Lauren said

Lauren: Gosh Derek chill haha

Derek: Nice to see you too boo. Hey Mila

Camila: hey boo

   We hugged and went inside. Derek just ran into the kitchen and ate the plantains.

Derek: Thank you Mrs. Jauregui!!!!!!!!! Gosh These are SOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!

LAuren: DAmn calm down haha you too Camz

Camila: what? oh right woops hehe want some

    Derek and I left one plantain , way to make a move Camila! How can you forget about Lauren !

Camila: I'm sorry Lolo . Here have mine

Lauren:Camz its ok . i'm going in a diet actually. For Zac

Derek: AWW Laurens in love

Lauren: I know I love him

   The three words ..... Three words can hurt so much but I'm happy for her and yet jealous. How can that be? Plus why does Lauren have to go in a stupid diet. She's bomb as fuck. Camila respect her! Zac isn't right for her. I am .. What am I kidding I'll never be with Lauren. I didnt eat the plantain . I felt to begin teary so i went to the restoom.

Camila: Imma go to the restroom ...

Derek: Ok mila

Lauren: Camz...?

Lauren Pov

   I wonder what has gotten with Camila. She looked sad . Maybe i should check on her. Am I being to over protective? She's fine. I'm sure she is I hope. The last thing I want is for my Camz to be sad. Why am I feeling this way for her? I have a boyfriends. He's the best . He just hit me cuz he was drunk that's the only reason why and take nudes of us. I just wont let him drink, I mean he wouldnt do that again . 

Derek: so how was the party Lo

dont tell him he'll sure to break and tell Camz and everyone and I cant let that happen.

Lauren: It was great. I made some new friends. Loads of college people were there...

Camila POV

   Calm down Camila. Calm down. Breathe Breathe........... Be happy that LAuren is happy doesn't that please you enough. No it doesnt as much as I want to admit it , it doesnt. I cant help noticeing Lauren's eyes, perfect body ( I dont wanna sound like a pervert) but it's true I Karla Camila CAbello am in love with Lauren Jauregui. I cant be inlove just image her face when i tell her that I like her more than just friends! All these years ruined.

         But why doesn't society accept us Gay, Lesbian, Bisexuals? Does it bother them that not everyone is the same. Just imagine the world with everything the same? It would be so boring, so plain boring. Same faces, Same color skin , Same accent, Same cultural background. How will life be a journey if everything is the same? Isn't that all about? Life as a journey?

  But my journey has to end today . I have to stop being in love with LAuren, my best friend! No No I'm not going to commit suicide. Hell no , I have lots to live for. But suicidal thoughts go into my mind daily. I know I need help but all I would get sympathay. and thats not going to help. I need my best friend. But then she would ask why am I so depressed? I cant tell her its because I can't help feel jelous of her being with Zac.

   Why would he ever "fall" for her. I dont want to be mean but my friends don't hang out with the popular people. I feel that Zac is just using her. I just dont want her to get hurt. I swear if he ever hurts her I would kill him. HE HAS NO RIGHT TO DISRESPECT LAUREN. NOT HIM NOT ME OR ANYONE. 

   Camila get out you've been here for for what 15 minutes. Woah my thoughts .. This felt like an internity. I washed my faced and went out . I could hear Lauren and Derek laughing . Be happy Camila.

Lauren: Oh my gosh Derek your such a jerk

  She playfully hit him and they laughed.

Derek: finally coming out Mila you ok?

Camila:yeah everything is cool with the Mila

LAuren:AWW how cute Camz . Let's go somehwhere]

Derek: I know lets go to the movies

Lauren:Hell yeah whatcha say Camz lets go?

Camila: Yeah lets go

* I put so much effort into this chapter guys. Thanks for voting keep on voting. OMG tommorow Better together!!!! Also 5H was the vevo lift artist !!!! how great is that. Give me feedback love y'all XX