Chapter.56

I walked out the house. Why  I so confused? I have to be gay. Look how mad your getting over this fight with Travis.

Lauren POV

  Camila was fast asleep with her phone in her hand. I decided to take a look. Her wallpaper was me and her holding hands and our day we got together. It was locked. First guess our day. please try again. Well what about her birthday. Still nothing.

Camila: Ugh Lauren... watcha doing?

Lauren: oh nothing just here

Camila: Thanks. So what do you want to do today?

Lauren: I was thinking just watching movies catch a series or two.

Camila: C'mon you boring let's go somewhere!!

Lauren: Babe as much as I want to take you I can't.

Camila: Look . I can walk see

  She shoved me over and got off the bed. She began walking slowly and gently. I still didn't want to let her go. its too early in the treatment to do this. She gave me those puppy eyes. I cannot resist them.

Camila: See I can walk. How about we go to the movies. well see a movie like you wanted and I get to go out

Lauren: fine but you have to hold my hand the whole time I can't risk loosing you again.

Camila: Aw Lo you wont .

   She grabbed my hand and kissed me.

Camila: Whatever happens. I will always love you okay?

Lauren: okay.

sorry its a little short. gonna be updated now sorry I havent just all these finals and shitty life. Well hope you like it

see if you catch my tfios. might give you a shout out for a story you have published and need reads/votes.