Chapter 47

My Camila. She is finally awake. Does words. I can't move! My heart broke into a million pieces. Camila started to cry. I held her hand begging her not to cry. She tried but couldn't. I kissed her forehead.

Lauren: Cam.. Camz everything will be alright OK? Just hear me out OK it will be okay. Your awake now so everything will be fine

Camila: Lauren how are things fine? I can't move! Lo help

Lauren: babe your awake and its all my fault. Its all my fault

Camila: no lo its not. Your here and true I'm awake and that's all I ever asked for the love of my life besides me through anything.

   I kissed Camila on the lips. I haven't felt her lips with mine in such a long time. That sensation was incredible. Our kiss was amazing. I pulled away and stared into her eyes. She looked so incredibly good. No matter the situation we are in. I saw Travis and Derek walk in.

Derek: Camila Lauren!! We have been so worried about you too!!

Travis: Feeling better Camila?

Camila:.....

Lauren: She...She.. can't move her lower body.

Derek: I fucking swear. Imma go kill Zac!! That motherfucker has it in for you too and I am not going to stand any more of his shit!

Camila: Derek no don't say that. The cops are looking for him Right?

   Camila looking at me to reassure herself. I nodded not knowing the answer. I'm pretty sure they are. Derek and Travis told us how the school was reacting to this. That they are being more conservative about relationships. No matter the gender.

   All of Zac's friends have been interrogated. All not knowing where he is. I hope he never comes back. I much rather have him gone than in the same town as me and my girl. I never came to realize that Zac was the reason why Camila became mine. I should be grateful right? Not in the bad reasons. Camila is well awake and that's fine with me. If she stays (God forbid) I will stay by her side.

   The doctor kicked us out. Said they had to do some testing for Camila's health. I will be waiting here. My parents came but I don't care. I just wanted to be with Camila again. Forget about the problems. Forget about the status in Camila's movability. Forget about Zac. I just want to be with Camila in our paradise I call LOVE.

hope you guys like it :)
Who went to Neon lights in Anaheim!! The girls were amazing I saw my idols best things ever. Gosh when Demi sang Warrior. Tears on my face. I just really want to relive that again