15. Nice to Meet You

The past week and a half has been cray!

A meta human that can control electricity took Barry's powers, leaving Tori to try to deal with him without killing him, given the fact she could because she is water.

One thing led to another and Mr. Electricidad attacked the labs and Dr. Wells sacrificed Tony Woodward to save the five of them.

In the end, he ended up dying and in all honesty I forgot how, so yeah. (Bad writer/ narrator. I know, I'm sorry #FakeFan)

Anyways, right now The Flash was on his way to stop a burglary.

By himself.

Nobody knows he's going.

Stupid ass.

While Barry was being a complete DUMBASS, Tori and Caitlin decided to get ready for the day at Tori's house.

The old fashioned way.

And by old fashioned they mean what they used to do when they were 19 and living with each other, which was sit on the floor with their bags of makeup and a mirror and do their makeup while talking about the latest news.

It so happened to be that Barry and Tori were the latest news.

"Sooo, anything progressing with you two?" Caitlin smirks as she finishes applying some mascara.

Tori was just finishing her foundation and contour when she says "uhhhhh, I don't know maybe" in a high pitch voice that let Caitlin know that she was lying.

"Okay, tell me" she says, finishing off her gloss and pushing her stuff to the side, facing her cousin who was now putting on mascara.

"Wellwemighthavekissed" she said quickly but Caitlin, who knew her cousin like the back of her hand, heard every single word.

"What! When? What!" She exclaims, making Tori laugh as she put on some Chapstick.

"The night we caught Tony was the first time we kissed"

"What?! That was like two weeks ago! How did you keep that from Cisco? He literally has cameras everywhere"

"I know right we were like 'Cisco's probably stalking us right now'" Tori laughed, starting to clean up the makeup.

"Wait, you said 'first time' which means that wasn't the only time" Caitlin says and Tori nods, confirming her theory.

"Oh my gosh!" She exclaims once again.

Tori rolls her eyes playfully before teleporting into her bathroom to put her makeup back and then back into the living room where her cousin was still freaking out.

She left her alone to gather herself for a few minutes, making a bowl of cereal and then sitting on the couch, watching Caitlin as she rambled on about how Cisco was right about Barry and Tori acting differently the past couple weeks.

"Are you done? We have to go to work in like 20 minutes" Tori said looking at her wrist as if there were a watch there, yet again.

***

Barry and Joe were back at the precinct after investigating the burglary The Flash tried to stop on his own and Barry waits in the main room, overhearing Eddie and Captain Singh discuss things about the Flash.