20. Barry Almighty

A week later, it has been found out that Ronnie was no where to be found.

And Barry still hasn't caught the man in yellow.

Tori has been the same. Just improving on her powers and what not.

That's about it.

Anyways, at the moment Barry just finished some exercise outside that's supposed to help him become faster.

Tori watched Dr. Wells the entire time, noticing something off about him and saw the way his hand twitched every couple minutes.

She swore she even saw his foot move a little.

She pushed aside those thoughts as Barry ran back to the van where everything was set up.

"Very impressive, Mr. Allen. Your reaction to stimuli at super-speed continues to improve" Dr. Wells compliments Barry and Tori looks at him, the thoughts she had previously coming back.

"It's still not enough" Barry replies.

"It will be. You keep working like you are, you stay focused like you are, and you will be ready the next time your man in the yellow suit comes around" Dr. Wells pushes and Tori gets even more skeptical.

She notices the way his hand twitched again but this time, it was quick. Like Barry.

She sees the determination in his eyes and looks at him suspiciously.

She felt bad for having these feelings because not too long ago, Dr. Wells got the crap beaten out of him by Reverse-Flash.

I would call that an ouch.

Barry's arm wrapping around her waist made her lose sight of what she was thinking and she looks up at him.

"I think you mean the Reverse-Flash" Cisco says with a smirk and Tori gives Barry a look.

"What? He said it, not me" he laughs.

"And he's right" Caitlin says,"Yellow suit, red lightning, and evil. The reverse of Barry"

"I thought we planned on calling him that last week" Tori pipes in, looking towards Caitlin and Cisco.

"All right, I'm still ready for another round" Barry looked at Cisco,"How many more drones do you have left?"

"Two. And they've got lasers" Cisco smirks.

"No" Tori, Caitlin, and Dr. Wells say simultaneously.

Later that night, everyone is back in the cortex, doing absolutely nothing.

"Tori" Barry says, turning Tori around in her chair and kneeling in front of her.

He rests his forearms on her thighs, playing with the hem of her shirt.

"What's up" she replies, running a hand through his hair.

"We're not doing anything right now" he raises an eyebrow, smiling a little.

"Yeah?" She chuckles, not getting what he's saying, making him laugh.

He stands, speeding around before stopping back in front of Tori with her bag hanging on his forearm and he spreads out Tori's jacket in front of her.

She stands up, letting Barry help her put the coat on before grabbing her bag.

"Where are we going?" She asks and Barry wraps his arm around her waist.