47. Never Gonna Give You Up

"I looked every where in Central City. I can't find Tori or Eddie" Barry runs in, taking off his mask.

"I'm not getting any specific heat signatures that I usually get when tracking Tori's movements which proves the thought that her powers have been dampened" Caitlin states.

"I think we all need to take a break, let's figure out more tomorrow. It's 11:30 at night and I'm sure our best work would be made when we are all not half asleep" Brooke states and Iris nods.

"I agree. Tomorrow in the morning and I can bring my dad, maybe he has some ideas" Iris adds and Barry nods as well.

"Yeah...let's go home" he sighs before grabbing his jacket and beginning to walk out,"Cisco" he grabs his friend's attention.

Cisco looks up with a sigh and sad eyes.

"Are you okay being alone tonight?" Barry asks and Cisco looks back down, no reply coming from him.

"Come on" Barry nods his head towards the door as Brooke walks towards him,"you can stay with us"

"No, man. I'm fine. I know she's alive and-"

"Cisco" Barry interrupts him, making Cisco look back up,"please" his voice cracks.

So they gathered into Brooke's car, Cisco sitting in the back and Brooke driving, Barry in the passenger seat with his elbow against the sill and his head in his hand.

"Do you think he killed her?" Barry whispers.

"I'm going to tell you the same exact thing I told Cisco" Brooke says.

And she does. She tells him about how she will fight no matter what.

Back in the hidden place Eobard took her to, Tori whistled a tune. She was bored and she couldn't do anything to get out so she waited for him to return, enjoying his reactions when she taunted him.

'I wonder if the team is looking for me right now' Tori thinks to herself before looking around some more to figure out anything about where she might be.

'Am I even in Central City?' She wonders to herself as she hears the city noise outside.

'Definitely in a metal building. A warehouse of some sort' she identifies.

'If I'm not in Central City I hope I'm in Coast City: Home of some bomb ass pizza' she smiles to herself.

'Why am I so calm?' She asks herself, looking confused before shrugging.

"Am I actually having a conversation with myself?" She asks aloud.

"Well, now you are" she replies to herself.

***

Tori ended up falling asleep and wakes up the next morning due to a swish, letting her know Eobard was there.

"Hey, quick question, where is Eddie?" is the first thing she says.

"Not even near here" he replies while sitting at a table, working on something.

"Question for you" he turns to look at her,"how do you know my true identity"

"Like you said, Wells" she rolls her eyes,"I was the most observant. Another question, can you at least tell me where we are? It's not like I can tell anybody"

"Nope. You're smart, Baker"

"I'm honestly just curious" Tori sighs, truthful.

"Still not going to tell you" he turns back around to work on his...thing.