16. Much Anger Very Wow

"Wait what?" Tori says in disbelief,"You're the-"

"Yep" Oliver smirks.

"Yep" Felicity says shortly after, giving her new friend a smile.

"Nice" Tori says impressed.

"The bad guy that you guys are after, the one who robbed the bank, his name is Roy G. Bivolo" Oliver changes the subject after a couple seconds of silence.

"You're gonna help us find him?" Tori asks.

"I thought you said you weren't helping" Barry states, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm not. It's just a name" Oliver replies.

Before they can continue the conversation, Iris interrupts them to give them their coffee.

Tori could totally tell that her friend was freaking over Oliver.

Iris then asks Barry and Tori if she could talk to them alone.

Once they get far enough from the table, Iris slaps both Tori and Barry in the arm, making Barry grab his arm and Tori pretend she was hurt.

"Ow" Barry mumbles

"Why did you do that?" Tori asks her.

"You did not tell me that you knew Oliver Queen"

"Hey, I didn't know him until like 5 minutes ago" Tori says defensively.

"Oh, my God, he's even more handsome in person. And his arms are, like, twice the size of yours" she says to Barry, poking his arms and he rolls his eyes.

"He's on my three list" she states, still staring at Oliver.

"What's a three list?" Barry asks.

"My list of three guys I'm allowed to cheat on Eddie with"

"You usually don't meet people on your list, but now here he is and I just cannot stop staring at him" Iris says, still dazed.

"Who's on your three list?" Barry asks Tori, laughing.

"I don't know, I guess I'll have to be dating someone in order to have a proper one" she winks at him before checking her phone.

"Sorry guys, I gotta go back to work" Tori says before standing on her toes to reach Barry's height which he just bends down so she can stand normally before wrapping an arm around her waist ,"Cisco made something for my suit. He just texted me" she whispers in his ear and he nods.

She walks off and he watches her. Iris clears her throat, getting Barry's attention.

"You need to ask her out already" she smirks.

"I already did, we've just been...too busy to actually go out" he says, scratching the back of his head.

"You did?! Why haven't you told me?" Iris exclaims.

Barry looks back at Oliver who was waiting for him to come back to the table.

"Iris, I have to go, but I'm sure Tori will tell you" Barry chuckles before heading back to the table.