42. Two Barrys, One Killer

"I'm looking for any possible heat signatures and also possibly a group of women marching like last time" Cisco says into the mic.

"Oh, now you think of something that will actually help" Barry scoffs while running in and out of buildings.

"We found something. In the old warehouse down on Sunset, there's a basement. That's where they gotta be" Cisco says, ignoring Barry's comment.

Barry runs there and once he's in the basement, he sees Tori tied to a chair and Mark kneeling in front of her with a knife behind his back.

Barry uses his speed to grab the knife from Mark's hands and pushes him against the wall by his neck.

"Woah, man!" Mark yells.

"Leave him alone, Flash!" Tori yells, trying to look behind her where the two were.

"He was going to kill you, Wonderess!"

"He was going to propose!"

"Is that why you're tied to a chair?!" Barry shouts back,"look, Wonderess, you're not in love with him. Trust me, he put a spell on you!"

"You're lying. He loves me!"

"See, look what you've done to this poor girl" Barry turns to Mark.

"Don't kill me" he whimpers.

"What?" Barry looks at him confused.

"I didn't want to get mixed into this. Some yellow guy said if I don't kill Wonderess, he's going to kill me"

"What. Yellow. Guy" Barry gets angry.

"He's fast, like you, but he wore a yellow suit. He called himself the Reverse-Flash, I think"

"I won't kill you and I'll make sure he doesn't kill you either if you fix her" he says through clenched teeth.

"How will you keep him away from me? He injected a tracker in me" he shows Barry his arm.

"She's a doctor. Get her out of your spell and she will help you. Whether it's taking the tracker out or making sure you stay alive" Barry reasons with him.

"You promise?"

"I can't promise that she'll let you go but I promise she will help make sure you don't get killed" Barry says and Mark sighs and nods, making Barry let go of him.

Mark walks to Tori who immediately looks up at him.

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you?"

"How is it that she cares about you more than she does me?"

"My powers release this type of hormone to a person's brain when I kiss them. It kind of makes them react like, well, this. I notice that they act like middle schoolers in love" Mark explains.

"Well, switch her back" Barry encourages him.

"I'm about to" Mark replies, getting irritated.

Mark grabs Tori's face before kissing her. After a few seconds, she pulls back, teleporting her hands out of their ties to slap him.

"Okay, ow" Mark holds his head.

"What are you-where am I?" She looks around,"what happened?"

"You don't remember anything?" Barry asks.

"No and why are you up, you're supposed to be resting" she stands up,"and why haven't we arrested him?"

"He needs our help. Reverse-Flash threatened to kill him if he doesn't kill you"