50. Back In Time

Barry stood in the pipeline with his suit on, ready to go back in time and save his mother.

"Ready?" Cisco asks and Barry turns around before nodding.

"Okay, there are gonna be three yous back there. The you from the future who saved younger you from the Reverse-Flash and now, you you.

Remember, wait until future you gets younger you out of there, and then you can go and save your mom" Cisco rests his hand on Barry's shoulder.

Barry gives him a small smile before nodding,"piece of cake" he says quietly.

A small smile is placed on Cisco's face before he pulls Barry into a hug.

"May the speed force be with you" Cisco says once they pull away, making Barry chuckle.

He turns to Joe, Iris, and Eddie before walking to Joe.

"Goodbye, Dad" Barry says and Joe's eyes begin to water before pulling him into a hug.

"Goodbye, son"

Joe and Barry pull away after a while and Barry turns to Iris.

"Iris-"

"You don't have to say anything" she gives him a smile before hugging him,"I hope whatever life you get, it's enough for you. That it makes you happy" she pulls away and grabs his face, kissing his forehead.

Once Barry steps away from her, he looks to Eddie who gives him a nod.

Caitlin walks up to Barry to give him a hug.

"Good luck" she says and smiles at him once they separate.

Lastly, he turns to Brooke who wore a sad expression.

He pulls her into a hug and she tightly wraps her arms around him.

"Good luck" is all she says although she wants to say more.

Barry pulls away from her before sighing and turning to face the pipeline.

He walks in and Cisco closes the door.

"Remember, Mr. Allen, assuming you achieve the proper velocity and open the wormhole, you will only have 1 minute and 52 seconds or else-"

"I know" Barry interrupts Stein as he walks in front of Wells's cell.

"Well, you hold both our futures in your hands now, Mr. Allen" Wells says,"and I know you can do it. Now run, Barry. Run"

And he does.

Back in the cortex, the team watches everything.

"The accelerator's structural integrity is holding" Ronnie says.

Suddenly the building starts shaking.

"What was that? Is Barry okay?" Joe asks.

"Yeah. He just passed Mach Two" Stein smiles.

After a while, the team finally releases the particle and Barry runs into it.

Barry was now no longer in what looked like the pipeline, but was now surrounded pictures and scenes.

"Barry, what you're seeing is the Speed Force: your past, your present, and your future all at once" he hears Wells.

Suddenly, Barry is distracted as he sees a future where Tori is holding a baby. Either her own or her sister's.

"Tori?" He asks, now thinking about maybe she is alive if there's a vision of a future with her in it.