2. Super Speed

~9 Months later~

"Cisco, I love you, but what the hell are you doing" Tori asks as Cisco danced around while listening and singing to Poker Face.

"You told me that this is his favorite song, so maybe it'll help him wake up"

"I doubt that will work" she laughs, grabbing her jacket and bag.

"I bet you $10 he will wake up" Cisco crosses his arms in front of his chest.

"Yeah, ok Cisco, I'm going to Jitters" she says, knowing his plan wouldn't work, before heading off to the beloved coffee shop.

"Hey Iris" Tori says once she sees her friend who looked like she was leaving.

"Oh, hey Tori. Sorry, I'm off now. Lunch date with Eddie" she says hurriedly before looking at her phone for the time.

"And I'm late. I have to go," she quickly kisses Tori's cheek before heading out the door, "bye!"

"Well, goodbye then" Tori laughs and orders a fresh cup of coffee before sitting down at a table and pulling out a journal to write down some more theories about the particle accelerator.

Particle Accelerator: Theories?

cable plug in mishap
wrong data entered
•failed on purpose??

She taps the pen against the counter saying "what the hell?" to herself  before hearing someone behind her clear their throat and she turns around.

"Oh, hey Barry" she says before turning back around.

Her eyes widen before slowly turning back around to see a smirking Barry, waiting for her to realize that he was there.

"Oh my gosh...oh my gosh! Barry!" She stands up and gives him the biggest hug he thought she could give.

He quickly wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her closer and enjoying the contact from the one he loved.

"How are you- why are you- I can't believe-" Tori rests her hands on his cheeks, making sure he was real.

"I'm okay, Tor. I'm here" he smiles before pulling her back in for a hug.

"Wow, I guess Cisco's plan worked then and I owe him $10" she laughs while she pulls back and he gives her a confused look.

"He played Poker Face, thinking that'd make you wake up" she explains and he laughs.

"Now that's why it was playing when I woke up" he jokes.

"Yep, and I'll never hear the end of it"

After talking for a couple minutes, the boy decides he should go find Joe and Iris.

"Here, I'll take you to the precinct. I have to head back to STAR anyways" she offers and he agrees.

Once she drops him off, she heads straight to the lab and into the cortex where she found Dr. Wells, Cisco, and Cait talking about Barry.

"Did Barry find you" Cisco smirks and Tori smiles, nodding.

She reaches into her wallet and takes out a $10 bill.