Chapter 10- Amelia! (Part 2) *edited*

Leo softly set down onto his feet in the hotel room terrace and carefully maneuvered Amelia's wings through the sliding door. His father, Andrew Silvers, was the first to reach him as he cradled Amelia to his chest.

Andrew Silvers was a man well into his sixties with graying red hair and a pool swimming in his dark green eyes.

He took his granddaughter into his arms and began to make his way into the large master bathroom along with Karen Blue, her childhood best friend.

Karen tugged at her black hair nervously. In her dark brown eyes you could see she was nervous of whether or not her friend would make it out of the mishap she was in.

Andrew made sure to cut through the living room where the rest of the two hunters who had accompanied them where, to allow them the chance to let their strength be fueled into Amelia in there touch.

Gabriel and his family watched in a quiet horror as Amelia was presented to them.

Gabriel rose to his feet about to follow the Hunters into the bathroom but before he could cross the bathroom threshold Leo and Eric closed the bathroom door in his face. He leaned his bandaged hand against the bathroom door almost wanting to knock the door down to be allowed in. He didn't understand but his soul was crying out for his mate. Especially now as she seemed to be battling for her very soul.

The Hunters carefully stripped Amelia of her cloths except her under cloths and let her body slip into the warm water. Karen opened the large bathroom window allowing the moonlight to weep in and fall over Amelia's body. Immediately her body began to heal but they could all feel as the beauty before them began to let her soul travel to death.

Andrew, Leo, Karen, Eric and the two other Hunters lifted their eyes to the moonlight as a song of pain and hope slipped through they're lips.

Hold up

Hold on

Don't be scared

You'll never change what's been and gone

May your smile (may your smile)

Shine on (shine on)

Don't be scared (don't be scared)

Your destiny may keep you warm

Cos all of the stars

Are fading away

Just try not to worry

You'll see them some day

Take what you need

And be on your way

And stop crying your heart out

Get up (get up)

Come on (come on)

Why're you scared? (I'm not scared)

You'll never change

What's been and gone

Cos all of the stars

Are fading away

Just try not to worry

You'll see them some day

Take what you need

And be on your way

And stop crying your heart out

Cos all of the stars

Are fading away

Just try not to worry

You'll see them some day

Take what you need

And be on your way

And stop crying your heart out

We're all of us stars

We're fading away

Just try not to worry

You'll see us some day

Just take what you need

And be on your way

And stop crying your heart out

Stop crying your heart out

As the song came to a close Amelia lurched up in the bath tub and began to sob painfully. No one spoke as they gently pulled her out of the tub and wrapped her up into towels.

Karen wrapped her arms around Amelia's shoulder as she sobbed into her neck while Eric wrapped his around her waist carrying her weigh. They quickly made their way to Amelia's room ignoring Gabriel as he sat by the bathroom door. They were the only two to stay with Amelia that night while the others rested for what they knew would be an exhausting day.

Crying doesn't make you weak. What we think while we cry which makes us cry more is what makes us weak.