Chapter 22- Shy Shadow Hunter! *edited*

Amelia woke up bright and early as the first rays of sunlight began to filter through the room.

Gabriel laid next to her on his stomach, his face turned away from the intruding sunlight. His face was tucked into the side of her neck with one leg and arm carelessly thrown over her naked body.

Amelia smiled at his adorableness and quickly hoped out of bed. As the covers slid fully off her body, Amelia noticed blood splattered across her legs and as her eyes flashed to the bed, they widened at the small traces of blood that lingered where she had slept. She had completely forgotten that was to happen once her and Gabriel where to spend the night together.

Amelia quickly tossed the blanket she had used on her side of the bed and rushed into the shower. She quickly scrubbed her body cleaned, embarrasment tinting her skin bright red and making her take instead of her usual half hour shower, barely a ten minute shower. Amelia quickly tossed on a neon green set of undies before throwing on some leggings and a long shirt that reached just under her mid thigh.

Once having wrestled the bed sheets and blankets all from under Gabriel, Amelia rushed down the stairs with the blood stained bedding before throwing them into the washer.

~

Leaning against the house while the waves slapped softly against the clean sand, Amelia sighed with relief at having missed that embarrassing scene that would've surely happened if Gabriel had woken up first.

She trudged back into the house shaking off the sand as she went. Amelia padded her way into the kitchen and immediately started the coffee machine.

Once the coffee was done, Amelia made her cup and leaned against the counter. She heard his footsteps as they descended the stairs and immediately remembered how odd it must have seemed to wake up to a stripped bed. She hopped that he wouldn't have noticed.

As Gabriel came around the corner, Amelia's eyes widened before she turned around to face the rest of the house. Her cheeks burned hotly as she noticed that Gabriel was as naked as the day he was born.

"So did you already toss the bedding into the washer?" Of course he notice.

Amelia ducked her head and nodded ashamed.

Gabriel wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his lips against her neck. He curled his lips inward and brought her skin along with.

"There's nothing to be ashamed off, my love." Her assured.

Amelia nodded, not daring to meet his gaze.

He let her go and served himself a cup of coffee before making his way back towards the upstairs bedroom.

"Get changed. We're going to the beach." He ordered.

Amelia blushed and groaned deep in her throat.

~

The sand was hot under their feet as they made their way towards the waves with only a set of towels. Amelia wore white cut off shorts and a grey tank top over her dark blue bikini that left nothing to the imagination. She would be sure to kill Karen once they returned from their honeymoon week for the barely concealing cloths that had been packed for her. Meanwhile Gabriel wore black swim shorts with tribal insignias engraved into the water proof surface. The waves slapped against the pearl white sand as a soft current of wind swept through the small coast.

Gabriel laid one of the towels on the sand and neatly tucked the other one into a pillow. Amelia stood shyly next to him digging her toes into the sand as he laid down.

"Would you like to go swimming or have a sun time or...?" Gabriel trailed off as he looked at her over the rim of his dark shades.

Amelia shrugged and sat on the hot sand with her legs crossed.

Gabriel rolled onto his stomach and watched her. Amelia cocked her head to the side and met his curious gaze.

"Yes?" she asked after a full minute of just plain starting at each other.

"I lo..." Gabriel trailed off in hesitation.

Amelia's breath caught and she waited patiently for him to finish.

"Love this beach." He said instead.

Amelia's shoulders dropped in disappointment before she turned her head towards the soft breeze.

"Yeah, it's beautiful." She agreed.

Gabriel still stared at her as he nodded. "The most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

Amelia dropped her gaze to her lap so that her hair fell over her face and concealed her face.

She didn't miss his gaze as he spoke and everything inside her shivered warmly.

Where all made of small fragments of books we've read!