Chapter 17- It beggins! *edited*

Chapter 17- It begins! *edited*

Amelia laid in her bed the next morning just watching the sun rise over the horizon. The sky was turning different hues as the clock on the wall clicked past 4:56 a.m. Her room door clicked open before a tall, muscled figure slipped through. Amelia turned her head enough to signal her consciousness and watched as Gabriel pulled of his basketball shorts and slipped into her bed as bare as the day he was born.

Gabriel pulled the blanket off Amelia's body and bit his lip. Amelia only wore a see through black bra and black lace panties.

"Hey." Amelia whispered as Gabriel pulled her on top of his nude body.

"Someone can come in." Amelia argued as his hands explored her curves.

"Shh. I turned off everyone's alarms." Gabriel smirked before pulling her upper body down to meet his. They're lips met in a heated kiss and Gabriel wasted no time in literally ripping her underwear of her skin.

Amelia gasped in pleasure as her most private part met his. Gabriel's lips explored her exposed chest causing little moans to burst from her throat in quick succession. Gabriel's hands found their way between Amelia's legs and he quickly took pleasure in preparing her for him. Once she was just a moaning mess on top of him and her sweet essence covered his northern regions he pulled his fingers out of her. Amelia watched as Gabriel sucked on his wet fingers and her nose flared as he moaned at her taste. Gabriel's hands dug into her hip bones and he pulled his body up as he lined himself up with her entrance.

"Ready mi diosa (my goddess)?" Gabriel grunted as his body trembled.

Amelia bit her lip as her heart palpitated beyond normality.

"Yes." Amelia's eyes flashed with pure lust as her incisors burned past her gums and dove into a tendon in Gabriel's neck as he took her most precious gift from her.

And just like that Amelia lurched up in bed. Her body covered from head to toes in sweat. Her thin white tank was plastered to her chest, her nipples poking through the thin cloth and the shorts she wore where wet with her frustration. Amelia groaned in displeasure and embarrassment and rushed for the bathroom.

This was one of the many to come wet dreams she knew she would have. It didn't help that today everyone would be moving back to their homes as Vanelope was no longer in danger and she still didn't know where she and Gabriel stood.

Of course Amelia didn't bother telling anyone that the reason Vanelope was safe was because she was now the target.

After taking a much needed shower Amelia pulled on the cloth she'd left out for the day. She pulled on a black crop top exposing her toned stomach and low hipster jeans that had pockets just about everywhere. Her red hair laid in curly ringlets down her back and her green eyes flashed in the mirror. Amelia quickly finished packing her toothbrush and hair brush before pulling on her black high tops and pulling her dark green suitcase into the living room where everybody else's laid against the wall.

Her stomach gave a painful turn and a huge instinct to throw up crawled up Amelia's throat. Amelia frowned and clasped her shaking hands against her stomach. The urge came again and Amelia rushed for the nearest bathroom. She burst into Karen's room and into the bathroom. Karen screamed in shock at the sudden intrusion and quickly dove to pull her friends hair back.

Amelia poured the contents of her stomach into the pristine bowl and cried out as for a while she only dry heaved.

Karen quickly tied up her dripping brown hair and watched with batted breaths as he friend dry heaved.

"Amelia..." Karen called slowly.

Amelia met her friends brown eyes with her sick green ones.

"Are you pregnant?" Karen asked shocked at even asking that question.

Amelia laughed and shook her head. "No." She protested.

Karen watched her for a while and Amelia ducked her head knowing her friend was too smart for her own good.

Karen slowly leaned forward and pressed her hand against Amelia's injured thigh causing her to cry out in pain. Amelia met Karen's all knowing gaze and sighed dejectedly.

"It's starting." She simply said. Amelia nodded.

Yes the possession was starting.

Fear is strong enough to cripple the best warrior.