Chapter 21- Mating!*edited*

Chapter 21- Mating! *edited*

I couldn't contain the smile on my face the minute Gabriel pulled the car to a stop right in front of a huge glass house on the shore of the beach. The whole first floor's walls where made of glass allowing us to see straight to the ocean. The whole second floor was completely obscured from view, the glass walls been fogged up, which was probably a feature the house had.

Gabriel pulled my door open for me and tugged me out the car and into his side. He took my heels from my hand and led me towards the house. Nerves began to dance through my stomach realizing we had a whole week for ourselves in this small paradise. Gabriel produced a key from his pocket and swiftly unlocked the door. But before I could step into the house his hands wound themselves under my knees and behind my back, picking me up bridal style. A giggle escaped my lips.

"Hey got to do everything right, don't I?" he mused.

I playfully rolled my eyes and allowed him to carry me into the huge stainless steel kitchen. He sat me down on the counter, dropping my heels right next to me along with his keys.

"Stay here I'm going to go get the bags." he ordered.

I playfully saluted him. He smiled, biting his lip before walking back out the door.

My eyes roamed the whole first floor. From where I was sitting I could see the huge plasma screen TV with one large white couch and two black love seats on each side. They're where no walls on the first floor, allowing me to see the dining room and the large Jacuzzi that sat just a few feet from the sliding door.

As I continued to look around, I began to pull pins and butterfly clips from my hair groaning in pleasure as my hair tumbled freely down my back.

"You look beautiful." Gabriel said softly.

I jumped at the sound of his voice and smiled shyly. He walked slowly towards me before slipping between my legs, the dress hitching up to my thighs. He took my hands between his.

"I'm glad you're back to normal, Aims." He said.

I smiled. "Me too."

He softly placed his forehead against mine before placing his hands on my ass and tugging me closer to him. Barely any space was left between us.

"Do you want to eat?" His lips brushed mine seductively.

"No." I whispered softly, completely intrigued in the way our lips brushed together over and over whenever one of us would talk.

"Shower or bed?" He asked his eyes sparkling as his hands slowly traced my spine.

"Um, ah...shower." I whispered on a shiver that coursed through my body.

"Shower it is." He smirked.

His hands gripped my bottom tightly and pulled me flushed against his body. I threw my arms around his neck laughing lightly and locked my ankles on his lower back.

Gabriel took the steps two at a time before we reached the landing. He slowly let me slid down his body, his hands sliding my dress up barely covering all my important parts. I blushed at the heat that ignited in Gabriel's eyes and quickly ducked my head and turned my back to him.

I took a deep breath and scrutinized the room. The glass walls where fogged up but there was also large black floor to ceiling drapes that we're tied tightly to a bar that I knew I wouldn't be able to reach. The bed was large. Red and black pillows dotted all over the white bed. A huge white rug sat underneath the bed, spreading out ten feet from the bed. The room was dotted with small love seats, a large walk in closet laid to the left and drawers we're against the far right wall.